Welcome to 134 Roxborough St West, a much admired detached Victorian in Summerhill that exudes style and grandeur. This 3+1 bedroom family home boasts a number of features, including:
• Seamless blend of period details and contemporary finishes throughout;
• Gracious main floor with soaring ceilings and herringbone hardwood floors;
• Bright formal living and dining rooms with their own fireplaces;
• Chef’s kitchen with work station, centre island and breakfast banquette area;
• Cosy sky lit family room with European bi-fold doors that walkout to large composite back deck and private garden;
• Impressive open second floor den with fireplace that's perfect for family hang-outs;
• Third floor primary bedroom with 5-piece ensuite, walk-through closets & separate retreat area for stay-at-home work or relaxation;
• Finished lower level with recreation room and guest bedroom, gym or office with Murphy bed and ensuite bathroom;
• Lower level also has separate rear walk-out with mud room area and rough-in for kitchen for in-law, nanny or income suite potential;
• Lots of storage;
• Front and rear professional landscaping;
• Large 3 car garage;
• Some of the most stunning curb appeal along Roxborough;
• A magnificent home in one of Toronto’s most coveted neighbourhoods that is ready for it’s next family;
• Laneway housing potential;
• WalkScore = 95.
Floor plans available upon request.
Click the Virtual Tour link below for 3D tour and additional photos...