Troy joined Sotheby's International Realty Canada, Brokerage in August 2017, bringing with him over 20 years of Canadian and international industry experience, including 10 specialized years serving high net worth individuals, families, and entrepreneurs. Troy is an accomplished professional. He started his career as a lawyer, before transitioning to financial services, where he held progressively senior relationship roles in wealth management at RBC Wealth Management and TD Wealth Management. Troy's career in the real estate sector began in 2012 through his involvement in new home construction, working as a licensed mortgage agent to help finance the building of communities across Canada. Troy’s knowledge and skills derived from his unique professional background, bolstered by his passion for helping people is well matched to meet the needs of the most discerning client when it comes to advising on what is often the single most important asset for most people, their home.
- Joined Sotheby's International Realty Canada, Brokerage in August 2017
- 20+ years of combined professional experience
- Prior experience includes Lawyer, Trust Advisor, Private Banker and Mortgage Agent.
- LL.B Law, Brunel University London
- Bachelor of Arts, Queen's University
Memberships & Community
- Law Society of England & Wales
- Estate Planners' Council of Halton