YOO Montreal - Inspired by renowned designer Philippe Stark.
This luxurious corner unit drenched with natural light boasts panoramic views of the city through floor-to-ceiling windows and a large wrap around 457 sq. ft. terrace. This turnkey unit with numerous upgrades, has beautifully bleached heated floors as well as heated marble floors in the ensuite master bedroom and second bathroom. The kitchen leads into an open diningroom /livingroom area with access to the wrap around terrace and a wall of windows showcasing spectacular views of the city.
Clean and fluid lines form an integral part of this sun drenched space where we can appreciate the following amenities:
- 9 'ceilings with drop off and bright alcove
- Floor to ceiling windows
- Motorized curtains and solar blinds
- Heated floors throughout the unit
- Superb kitchen with marble countertop and backsplash.
- High end integrated appliances: Miele fridge with double freezer drawers, Miele dishwasher, Jenn-Air induction cooktop with Miele hood, Vinopazzo wine fridge and Jenn-Air microwave
- Ensuite bathroom with heated marble floors, double sink vanity, rain shower, soaking tub, high-en faucet
- 2nd full bathroom with glass enclosed shower and heated marble floors
- Large wrap around terrace with 10 'sliding door
- Washer-dryer area offering storage
- Central air conditioning
Exercise room - Sauna - 65' heated outdoor pool - Outdoor lounges with fireplace, hot tub, outdoor dining and lounge area.
YOO Montreal, a gem of luxury and creativity inspired by the renowned French designer Philippe Starck, stands at the corner of Young Street and Ottawa in the vibrant and trendy Griffintown neighbourhood of Montreal. The interior design of the building redefines real estate design with vibrant luxury inspired by Stark. From the outset, you will be struck by the amber glass of the vestibule, which perfectly characterizes the unique world of YOO, as well as by its sumptuous installations. Located in the Griffintown neighbourhood, YOO inspired by Starck is the essence of a contemporary lifestyle and will become one of the most prestigious addresses in Montreal. The architectural splendor of YOO Montreal fits in with the historic lineage of this vibrant, creative and trendy neighborhood. Located just minutes from the city center, just steps from the Old Port and the majestic St. Lawrence River where you will discover art galleries, prestigious restaurants, sophisticated boutiques, international cultural events and an effervescent nightlife.