On the shores of Lake Kenogami and close to Chemin des Portageurs (Laterrière sector) Majestic 218.9 ha site offering multiple possibilities: subdivision and residential development, equestrian center, farm and ranch, agroforestry, silviculture and much more - see Addenda. A dream area to realize your project!
Strategic location, close to the city (Chicoutimi sector) and to shops and services:
* Convenience stores and gas stations (± 10 minutes);
- Pharmacy (± 10 minutes);
- Restaurants (10 to 20 minutes);
- Elementary schools (10-15 minutes);
- Grocery stores, SAQ, Costo (15 to 20 minutes);
- Highway A-70 (± 15 minutes);
- Chicoutimi Golf Club (± 15 minutes);
- Veterinary hospital and pet stores (15-20 minutes);
- Places Saguenay and Place du Royaume shopping centers (± 20 minutes);
- Cinema (± 20 minutes);
- Université du Québec à Chicoutimi (± 25 minutes);
- Chicoutimi Hospital (± 25 minutes);
- Downtown (± 30 minutes);
- Route 175 (± 2 hours drive to Quebec City).
Located about two (2) km from the site, the Centre Plein Air du Portage de Laterrière offers several types of activities that will please everyone: supervised natural beach on the shores of Lake Kenogami, kayaking, pedal boats, children's games, picnic area, volleyball court, paddle surfing, etc.
Lake Kenogami, which means "Long Lake", is aptly named as it extends over nearly 27 km. This large body of water, described as remarkable, offers fishing enthusiasts a variety of sought-after fish species, including brook trout and landlocked salmon (Sépaq). In addition to being well suited for sailing, it is an ideal place to practice sailing.
Real estate development in a booming sector!
Whether it is for a primary or secondary residence, the area will charm nature lovers and water sports enthusiasts. A preliminary analysis has allowed us to estimate the subdivision potential of a portion of the site at approximately 62 lots for residential purposes, taking into account that the minimum area required is one (1) hectare.
It should be noted that the residual portion of the lots that cannot be included in the subdivision plan could be developed under a separate angle.
And what about the agro-forestry potential? Here are some examples of uses authorized by the City of Saguenay (classes A1 and A2):
* Sugar shack, greenhouse, beehive;
- Farm and ranch (various crops, harvests and livestock)
- Nursery with or without research center;
- Commercial forestry production;
- Forestry activity, logging (various types);
- Stables, sheepfolds, laying and breeding barns;
- Veterinary services (farm animals);
- Game breeding.
The purchaser is advised that he/she must make the necessary verifications to confirm the feasibility and conformity of the use of the site he/she plans to make.
As the lots are landlocked, it is recommended that a legal professional be consulted on matters relating to access to the public road that must be formalized.
Do not hesitate to contact us to help you in the development of your project!
Sotheby’s International Realty Québec
1430 rue Sherbrooke Ouest
Montréal, 魁北克, H3G 1K4