Elegant residence on Lexington Avenue - one of Westmount's most prestigious streets. Built in 1927, this 3-storey property, sited on a sunny lot of over 6,900 sq. ft., boasts 5 + 1 bedrooms, sizable living areas, private yard, large garage, and more. The attic loft offers the possibility to add 2 additional bedrooms and playroom! Great opportunity
- Ground floor: cross hall plan, spacious living room with large windows allowing a beautiful natural light, wooden floor, and side access to a magnificent garden.
- Sizable dining room with more natural light, wooden floor, built-in shelves, and cocktail corner/office.
- Galley kitchen with dinette and access to the garden.
- The second floor boasts 4 bedrooms including a spacious master bedroom with ensuite bathroom, walk-in closet and den (den could be the 4th bedroom).
- The 3rd floor is an open loft in which 2 additional bedrooms and a play room could be added (buyer's discretion and expense). See listing broker for details. Full bathroom completes this floor.
- The basement is comprised of a bedroom (currently a family room), laundry room, and technical/storage/mudroom area, full bathroom, and garage.
-The choice of inspectors shall be agreed to by both parties prior to inspection.
-The stove(s), fireplace(s), combustion appliance(s) and chimney(s) are sold without any warranty with respect to their compliance with applicable regulations and insurance company requirements.
Allée: Asphalte, Mode de chauffage: Eau chaude, Approvisionnement en eau: Municipalité, Énergie pour le chauffage: Électricité, Équipement disponible: Installation aspirateur central, Équipement disponible: Porte de garage électrique, Équipement disponible: Système d'alarme, Garage: Intégré, Garage: Simple largeur, Proximité: Autoroute/Voie rapide, Proximité: Parc-espace vert, Proximité: Transport en commun, Sous-sol: 6 pieds et plus, Sous-sol: Totalement aménagé, Stationnement: Extérieur x 2, Stationnement: Au garage x 1, Système d'égouts: Municipal, Zonage: Résidentiel