Located in the interior garden with balcony. Peaceful place. Kitchen open to dining room offering a view of the greenery outside. Renovated bathroom. Wall to wall windows. 1 indoor parking.
Private unit in the prestigious 1 McGill building:
- Contemporary open concept kitchen with a huge granite counter without any joints, which can serve as a lunch counter or bar for you and your guests.
- Bathroom completely redone with heated floor, top quality vanity and linen, double sink, as well as a large shower with a 16 '' Italian import rain shower.
- Independent laundry room with storage space.
- Generous windows allowing you to admire the beautiful greenery of the garden, as well as the period stone of the prestigious adjacent building. Whatever the season, you will always have a magnificent view (supporting photos!)
- Superb balcony measuring 12 X 6.0 feet overlooking the greenery and the water basins, whose tranquility will charm you.
- 1 indoor parking (private part) included, located at no 190, level SS-1.
- 1 storage (common area for restricted use) included, located at door 40, locker 51.
- Quick access to several major highways (highways, 10, 15 and 720).
- Walking distance to SQUARE VICTORIA metro station and downtown office towers.
- A BIXI station and many cycle paths are nearby.
- On the edge of the Old Port and the gastronomic and cultural offer of Old Montreal.
Common areas of the building:
- Spacious exercise room equipped with state-of-the-art equipment.
- 24/7 security guard.
- Panoramic roof terrace, from where you can admire the river as well as the city center. Note that this terrace offers a superb view of the Grands Feux Loto-Québec.
- Conference room for your meetings or private functions (reservation required - fees may apply).
** In accordance with the building regulations **
- Pets allowed, in compliance with the regulations and the declaration of the co-ownership.
- No rental of less than 1 year is authorized.
- No AirBnB type rental is authorized.
- The common areas are non-smoking, as are the balconies, terraces and gardens.
- The use of cannabis is prohibited in the common areas as well as the private areas.
*** To note ***
- A new certificate of location will be issued shortly.
- Since some rooms are irregular, the buyer is invited to take exact measurements according to his furnishings.
You'll love your new life at 1 McGill. You will find an incomparable quality of life.
Sotheby’s International Realty Québec
1430 rue Sherbrooke Ouest
Montréal, 魁北克, H3G 1K4