Perfectly located in the heart of the Golden Square Mile, this breathtaking 2 bedroom condo with southern views has it all. Completely renovated with only the highest quality materials & attention to detail, this unit has an open concept kitchen, dining & living room, large master BDR w/ walk-in & elegant ensuite BTH, laundry room & 1 parking spot.
This elegant and bright 7th floor condo in the prestigious Port Royal was entirely renovated with a contemporary and chic interior. As you enter the unit there are beautiful wood flooring with southern views right through the living room. This unit has an extremely efficient layout with an open concept kitchen, dining and living room area separate from the bedrooms. The kitchen offers quartz countertops, ample storage, a wine cellar, and an island open to the main living space which is perfect for entertaining and day to day living. The living and dining area is vast with panoramic views of the city. Tucked away next to the kitchen there is a laundry room with plenty of storage pace. Two bedrooms of excellent dimensions complete this condo. The skillfully designed master suite has two closet spaces as well as a walk-in and ensuite bathroom. One parking space is included.
- The monthly fees also include: the garage, electricity and maintenance of the common areas, access to the gym, administration and management fees, municipal and school taxes, heating, A/C, hydro/electricity, 24/7 security, building insurance.
* A fee of 1.5% of the purchase price will be paid by the buyer to PORT ROYAL at the share transfer.
* All offers need to be conditional to the buyer's approval by Port Royal board. The transaction will be done through Port Royal's lawyer.
* The living area of the unit comes from the Port Royal administration and cannot be verified through a certificate of location.
* All co-ownership documents are available for consultation at the Port Royal office once the buyer will be accepted by the board.
Sotheby’s International Realty Québec
1430 rue Sherbrooke Ouest
Montréal, 魁北克, H3G 1K4