Beautifully renovated apartment located in the prestigious and historic 'GlenEagles' offering views of the mountain. The exceptional contemporary style is outstanding both in style and quality of materials. This superb location is only minutes to the heart of Downtown, universities & hospitals.
- This beautiful 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment offers high end finishes, generous spaces and serene mountain views giving the utmost privacy. As you enter the apartment through the vestibule area you are greeted by the lovely open concept kitchen, living and dining room with decorative fireplace and a chic integrated bar area with wine fridge. The contemporary kitchen features quartz waterfall countertops and stainless steel appliances. - The master bedroom features a built-in closet and renovated ensuite bathroom with tub/shower - large 2nd bedroom - renovated 2nd bathroom with glass shower - Wood floors throughout - All new windows throughout the condo - Washer and dryer in the unit. - 1 Interior parking spot included.
A beautifully renovated, sunfilled apartment with great views.
- Condo fees include: Municipal and school taxes, Heating, Hot water, Gym, Guest parking, and 24hr security. Building offers: 24-hr security surveillance gym 24/7 valet & outdoor parking for visitors Outdoor garden & dog park
Additional services offered by the Building (for a fee): Dog walking service Car washing service Grocery delivery
-The notary shall be the designated Gleneagles notary -ALL notary charges shall be paid by the buyer -The notary or and selling broker shall obtain the letter from the Minister of Culture and Communications for the sale of the condo -Minimum of 20% cashdown payment -Minimum of 35% cashdown payment as an investment -Financing with Caisse Desjardins -Fireplace is decorative ONLY and non functional and sold without legal warranty
RENTAL Inclusions: All kitchen appliances, washer, dryer, all light fixtures, all blinds, 1 TV and bracket, wine fridge, all furniture; selected artwork, heating and hot water.
Exclusions: Internet, cable, electricity.
1) The Tenant shall provide proof of tenant liability insurance of two million dollars as of the signing of the Quebec residential lease and with every lease renewal.
2) Smoking and drug use is prohibited.
3) Painting the home is prohibited without prior permission of the Lessor.
4) The property shall be given back in the same condition as it was initially leased in, minus normal wear and tear. Should the Lessee make holes in the walls, etc., he shall be responsible for repairing said damage upon the end of the lease.
5) The cost of minor repairs, up to $200, shall be borne by the Lessee. Over $200, the cost shall be borne by the Lessor, unless said damage is caused by Lessee's neglect or otherwise.
6) The lessee has to follow building guidelines (the rules and regulations will be provided to the lessee when the lease is signed).
7) The Lessee will allow for visits of the property with 24 hr notice with prospective buyers during the term of the lease.