Spectacular corner residence on two floors with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 1 garage. The former Benjamin Tooke house is ideally located in the heart of the Golden Square Mile at the edge of Percy Walters Park, Mount Royal, and downtown Montreal. This large, turnkey property is perfect for a young family, professional(s), or as a pied-à-terre.
Own a piece of the Golden Square's rich history!
The Benjamin Tooke House was built in 1899 and designed by MacVicar and Heriot. Tooke was a founder of the Beaconsfield Golf Club and the founder of Tooke Bros. Ltd., shirt and collar manufacturers located on St-Paul street with a store in the Windsor Hotel. The Tooke home served as the consulate of the Federal Republic of Germany in the 1960's and was converted into luxury condominiums in 1984.
- Major improvements and renovations over the years. Please contact the listing brokers for further information or refer to the list of improvements attached to the listing.
- AirBnb currently permitted with regards to the regulations of the co-ownership.
- The total living area includes garden level/basement living space, per the certificate of location.
- Any promise to purchase must be accompanied with the signed Annex A.
- The choice of inspectors shall be agreed to by both parties prior to inspection.
- The stove(s), fireplace(s), combustion appliance(s) and chimney(s) are sold without any warranty with respect to their compliance with applicable regulations and insurance company requirements.