SAX sur le fleuve project: 42 high end units (min. 1200 sq.ft.) with a view on Saint Lawrence River in Old Montreal. Refined and modern furnishings. Private terraces and balconies. Art, entertainment and gastronomy in close proximity. Delivery April 2020. Opportunity of a lifetime: the last urban oasis in the city.
* 7-storey building of 42 units
- 82 indoor parking spaces
- 14 parking spaces for guests
- Electric car charger can be installed (not included)
- Indoor storage space included
- Storage room exclusively for bicycles
- Reinforced concrete construction, precast concrete panels cladding with St-Marc stone aggregate
- 6mm (1/4'') clear glass window wall
- Condominium fees +/- $0.25 - $0.50/sq.ft.
- Concrete cuffs with light anodized aluminum guardrail and clear glass panels
- 2 elevators and 2 staircases
- Already laid out for possibility of a security guard at the building entrance
- Chip access control
- Terraces and outdoor gardens with fireplace
- Outdoor heated pool
- Indoor gym and yoga area with city views
- Training area with specialized equipment on the outdoor terrace
- Superior quality soundproofing and finishes
Possibility of buying an additional parking space for $ 70,000 + taxes.
* Units from 1200 to 4000 sq.ft. with balcony or terrace
- 9'-6'' high ceiling - 10'-6'' high ceiling for the penthouse units
- Large floor-to-ceiling windows
- Streamlined kitchen with integrated range hood, central island with storage, quartz countertop, double sink and high-end faucet
- Central vacuum installation (equipment not included)
- Designer bathroom with large glass shower, linear drain, vanity unit with integrated storage and double sink, high-end faucet
- Freestanding bath and floor tap with hand shower, elongated mono piece toilet
- Ceramic floor in bathrooms and laundry room (heated in bathrooms)
- Engineered wood flooring, 5'' wide, choice of color
- Central air conditioning and water heating, air exchanger
- 8'-0'' high interior door
- Natural gas outlet for each unit (balcony)
Opening hours: 3 Port-de-Montréal Street, Montréal,QC Monday to Thursday: 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. Friday: by appointment Saturday and Sunday: 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.