Impeccable South facing unit measuring nearly 1800 sq. ft. located in one of Montreal's premier buildings, Le Chateau, in the heart of downtown. This apartment boasts 2 bedrooms and a fabulously spacious kitchen. Steps to everything downtown has to offer!
- Gorgeous apartment with a floor plan measuring nearly 1800 sq. ft. in one of the most sought after buildings in the city
- This apartment boasts high ceilings and original finishes
- Features a large master suite with south-facing views, 1 additional bedroom.
- Spacious living room with wood fireplace in the living room views on Sherbrooke street and open concept kitchen with large dinette area.
- This unit also comes with 1 parking spot in the driveway
- Renovated kitchen with double Sub-zero fridge, 6 burner gas Thermador cooktop with oven and warming tray, Bosch microwave, Miele dishwasher
- Large windows allowing plenty of natural light
-Choice of building inspector to be agreed upon by both parties prior to inspection.
-Buyers must submit an application and be approved by the Board of Directors of Le Château.
-Fees for the share transfer to be assumed by the buyer
-Transfer of shares to be done by notary Me Steve Collins (There is no welcome tax as this is a Coop)
-Living area provided by administration of Le Château.
-Yearly co-property fees include: municipal and school taxes, building insurance, heat, hot water, 24-hour concierge service, maintenance of common areas, on-site administration, contribution to a reserve fund. Valet parking available.
-Unfortunately, pets are not permitted.
Mode de chauffage: Eau chaude, Approvisionnement en eau: Municipalité, Énergie pour le chauffage: Gaz naturel, Proximité: Autoroute/Voie rapide, Proximité: Cegep, Proximité: Garderie/CPE, Proximité: Hôpital, Proximité: Parc-espace vert, Proximité: Piste cyclable, Proximité: École primaire, Proximité: École secondaire, Proximité: Transport en commun, Proximité: Université, Stationnement: Extérieur x 1, Système d'égouts: Municipal, Zonage: Résidentiel