Live in comfort and style and enjoy fabulous water and city views from every room. All this in a perfect waterfront location less than 15 minutes from Montreal downtown core. Located at Les Sommets sur le Fleuve, one of Montreal's finest building in prime waterfront location, this gorgeous 3-bedroom condo (one currently being used as a home office) offers amazing space and incredible panoramic city and water views. This unit features more than 2,500 sq.ft. of timeless elegance living space and provide you absolute comfort and intimacy.
- Generously proportioned rooms with luxurious and timeless finishes throughout.
- Oversized open concept living, dining and den with floor to ceiling widows on 3 sides.
- Intimate private terrace with stunning water view.
- Large master suite, ensuite bathroom with marble floors and His and Hers walk-in.
- Guest bedroom with ensuite bathroom.
- Well appointed kitchen with lot of storage, granite floors and counters, high-end appliances and dinette.
- Private guest bedroom with its own en-suite bathroom.
May be sold furnished
Les Sommets sur le fleuve is one of Nuns' Island's most prestigious full-service buildings and an oasis of tranquility. Enjoy the nearby cycling path or nature trails that make Nun's Island a haven for outdoor enthusiasts. Amenities include 24hr doorman and security, a fully equipped fitness centre, indoor and outdoor pool, sauna, hot tub, playroom, reception room and guest suites.
- 2 independent heating systems
- Central air conditioning with 2 heat pumps
- Humidifiers and electronic air filter
- Alarm System
- Central vacuum
- Beautiful hardwood floors and moldings
- Heated floors in master bedroom ensuite bathroom and office
- Motorized solar blinds.
- 3 sided gaz fireplace.
Gross living area as per builder's plan is 238.296 square meters / 2,565 square feet.
Municipal evaluation, municipal taxes and school taxes provided include the condo and the 2 parkings. 2 indoor parkings: SS1 18-19 3 lockers: two in concrete adjacent to parking spaces (one of which has been converted into a cedar closet) and one in common locker area, SS1- A101