Breathtaking waterfront property with views from all rooms and gorgeous sunsets. Boasting modern, bright and spacious open concept features, this home is nestled on over 25,000 sq ft. of landscaped grounds with a pool, dock and two sheds. Enjoy the privary of its cul-de-sac location and only 25 minutes to downtown Montreal!
Welcome to 21 1st Avenue -- A scenic and charming residence located in a beautiful nature setting. This 5-bedroom home sets the tone for comfortability and a unique lifestyle. A separate entrance to perhaps an indepenDent half "in-law suite" (no kitchen) feature is also a bonus amongst the beautiful layout.
- Inviting open concept living to dining
- Fireplace, in center view
- Large windows via the main floor
- Second floor landing overlooking main living
- Patio doors leading into the paved & covered exterior seating section
- Kitchen with quartz countertops, WOLF stove, high-end fridge and easy-close cabinets
- Mudroom section off the kitchen, leading to garage
- A sun- room off the dining and kitchen that can serve for multitude of purposes (office, seating area, bedroom), which gains access to a full bath, laundry room area, bedroom and separate entrance from the front of the home
- A bedroom and bathroom off the main level
- Master bedroom with an additional landing that serves as a tranquil space
- His/hers closets
- Renovated en-suite bathroom with separate shower/tub
- Hall leading to 2 addition bedrooms and 1 full bath
- In- ground pool, fire pit area, children's play ground section
- Secondary "shed" storing pool equipment, serving as a changing room as well and a nice seating area
- Manicured greenery around the lot, with mature trees
GROUNDS & ACTIVITIES:
The large terrace faces the lake, with a large dining table, deckchairs, hammock and charcoal BBQ BIG Green egg.
Heated salt water swimming pool with diving board, along with equipment for kayak and paddle board rides on the lake.
Summer: Kayak, paddle board on the lake, yoga, beach, swimming pool, walks in the area, etc.
Winter: Snowshoeing on the lake, cross-country skiing, skiing at Mont Rigaut, snowmobiling, etc.
Located within an 8 min walk from the Terrasse-Vaudreuil train station which brings you directly to downtown Montreal.
- 35 min by car from downtown Montreal.
- 20 min from Montreal airport
- 5-10 min by car, supermarkets etc, some open until 10pm.
Located West of Montreal, the region, between lakes and preserved nature is very attractive for green tourism: Sainte-Anne de Bellevue, Mont Rigaud, Husdon, Parc naturel d'Oka by ferry, etc.