Magnificent family home built in 2013 by the renowned contractor Habitation Robert .
The property is located in one of the nicest areas of St-Lazare on a serene and private 80409 sqf corner lot surrounded by mature trees.
- Hardwood floors on 2 levels
- Open concept living spaces leading to 456sqf outdoor deck perfect for entertaining.
- Chef’s kitchen with quartz counter-tops, large center island and stainless steel appliances
- Beautiful living room with cathedral ceiling and an eye-catching wood fireplace
- Separate office and a 3-season solarium overlooking the horse paddocks
- 3 large bedrooms on the second floor with walk-in closets; the master bedroom has an ensuite bathroom featuring a ceramic shower, double sinks and a bath tub with a view on the forest.
- The totally finished basement offers enough space for TV and game nights; it also has a separate bedroom, bathroom with shower and even a Yoga/Gym room.
- The integrated heated 2-car garage can be accessed by the second property entrance.
- Besides the 4 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms, the home has also a separate powder-room and a well appointed laundry room.
- 2 - horse barn 248sqf
- Wood fenced paddocks
- Direct access to equestrian trails
- Fairy lights in the backyard for evening entertaining
- Garden shed 120sqf
- Mature trees for privacy and shade for your horses
PAVED ROAD (rue Chevauchée)
CLOSE TO ALL SERVICES:
quick access to the Highway, minutes away from downtown Saint-Lazare, Rigaud, Hudson and Vaudreuil.
Near shopping centers, best private and public schools, marina, skiing, equestrian and pedestrian trails.
Family Living at it’s best!