Welcome to 37 Simeone-de-Beauvoir - An impressive custom-built, all brick haven perched on over 21,000 sq. ft of land with an intergenerational feature. Enjoy the opulence of its surroundings & its deeded waterfront access. Quality finishings with lavish & large living areas complete this turn-key property. Plenty of possibilities awaits!
Located on a quiet street with views of the St-Lawrence River, revel in its surroundings & its location - secluded, yet in proximity to services & many seasonal activities nearby. Only 30 min. from Montreal airport & new hospital to be built.
Built in 2010, this home was built with both family & work in mind - with the convenience of a separate accommodation for a home business, nanny's quarters or family members looking for independence.
MAIN HOME FEATURES:
- Kitchen with high-end appliances, gas stove w/ electric self-cleaning oven with a second built-in oven, eat-in island & double sinks
- Quartz & granite countertops throughout
- Open-concept living/dining space that opens to the kitchen, which makes for great gatherings (seating up to 20+ people)
- Access to the backyard
- Spacious master bedroom with a deluxe en-suite bathroom
- The en-suite bathroom includes his/hers sinks, separate tub, walk-in shower, vanity station, enclosed toilet area and entrance to a well-appointed walk-in closet with plenty of storage
- Laundry room on the main floor
- Entrance to the basement and to an intergenerational portion
- 2-car garage w/ very high ceilings (possibility of holding car lifts if required)
- Separate entrance from the side of the home
- Fully equipped kitchen w/ access to the backyard
- Living room, spacious bedroom & full bath
- Own entrance to the basement (laundry room)
- Access to a 2nd story family room, allowing access to the main home
- 2nd storey family room includes: full bath w/ soaker tub & walk-in shower
- A designated room that can be used as a closet, storage space or hobby room
Covered backyard seating area, garden, 5 zone sprinkler system & vast wooded landscaping. A few minutes away from Quinn Farm, Verger Labonte, leisure camp, parks, equestrian center & more!
City living in a country setting!
- Possibility of a secluded home office, secondary home or AIRBNB (to be verified with city limitations)