Spectacular and private residence on Île Cadieux: an isolated and exclusive micro-municipality. An imposing and winding driveway leads to the main residence which overlooks its vast water frontage and its 3 ac of land. An additional lot is also included on which a secondary residence could be erected. House located outside of flood zones!
* The private, imposing and winding driveway leads to the large roundabout with central granite fountain which faces the main residence.
- Clad in whole stones, this superb mansion is the pinnacle of classic sophistication in an unbeatable location.
- Île Cadieux is an extraordinarily exclusive micro-municipality that houses some of the most beautiful waterfront estates outside of Montreal: a few minutes by car from the city and you are in a private world surrounded by water and greenery.
- An entrance hall with high ceilings lies in the center of the house: access to the triple garage is in one wing of the residence, the office opening onto the other, with the dining room adjacent to the main hall.
- The professional caliber kitchen with top-of-the range appliances and superb granite details with dinette area overlooks the sumptuous backyard and the waterfront. Access to the large and covered porch is from the dinette as well.
- The second floor houses a multitude of bedrooms, each with its own serene view: be it the vast lot and the waterfront, the calm forest or the luxurious grounds.
- A large basement with independent entrance and large workspace completes this impeccable package.
- The main building bearing the civic number 52 Chemin de l'Île-Cadieux erected on the property and the land between the building and Île-Cadieux Road is Outside the flood zones currently established by the Government. The whole as illustrated and represented on the certificate of location prepared under minute 254.