2021 post & beam construction with very large windows offering an abundance of natural light. Full floor on concrete slab with radiant heating. Relax by the fireplace and enjoy the spacious terrace with view on the forest. Quiet area close to all Knowlton services.
2021 Normerica Timber Home situated on a 2.6 acres lot surrounded by nature. Normerica have sold and built 2 500 buildings in over 40 years.
On the outskirts of the village of Knowlton, take advantage of all the services offered nearby. Near Bromont, Sutton and Howl's Head ski hill.
Your perfect get away home in the country!
You will find:
- Electric radiant concrete slab ensuring maximum comfort. Each room has an independent control system.
- A propane water heater on demand. Allows for more even heating of water throughout the day. Result: the collective demand for electricity is reduced during peak periods. All this, without compromising your comfort.
- High-end appliances including a Thermador gas stove and dishwasher.
- A Camlen kitchen, a local company that has been creating quality furniture for over 35 years.
- Quartz countertops
- A large patio with cedar decking
- «State of the art» wood burning fireplace
- A metal roof covering
- Maibec siding
All high end materials have been chosen if order to minimise the maintenance.
Only 20 minutes from Sutton and Bromont ski hills!
Sotheby’s International Realty Québec
299 chemin Knowlton
Lac-Brome, 魁北克, J0E 1V0