Magnificent semi-detached property with large fenced and landscaped backyard. Great location. Close to the train and the ferry to get to Montreal. Quick access to Highway 440 and Laval. Very quiet neighborhood of Sainte-Dorothee. Near the Islemère golf course.
Welcome to 1820 du Portage.
Superb semi-detached well maintained over time. With a large landscaped backyard and close to all services, great road access (Aut. 440 and 13), train, ferry, parks, golf and more. Perfect for a young family who wants to live in a quiet neighborhood of Laval.
- Entrance with large wardrobe to store coats and boots.
- Living room with a large window to let natural light enter the house.
- Up-to-date kitchen with an island and lunch counter. View of the dining room to keep an eye on the children or chat with friends while cooking.
- Dining room with the patio door which gives access to the backyard offering a beautiful natural lighting on the whole ground floor. Large space that can accommodate a large table to receive family and friends.
- You will find 3 beautiful bedrooms upstairs and a full bathroom with separate shower. Master bedroom with large walkin closet.
- Possibility of putting an office space in the bedrooms for teleworking or school, because the rooms are spacious.
- In the basement, you will find a very large family room with fitted storage spaces to store books, toys, decorations or other. Perfect for a game room, gym, TV area and more!
- Very large backyard with an above-ground pool and a large treated wood patio for a table, gazebo and bbq. Perfect for entertaining family and friends in the summer.
Facts to note: - Brick and aluminum siding. - Large intimate backyard with wooden patio and above-ground pool. - Hardwood floors on the ground floor and 2nd floor. - Kitchen with central island. - Completely finished basement with lots of storage. - Beautiful windows to let natural light in - Integrated heated garage - And more!