- 4 卧室
- 3 浴室
- 1 半浴室
Magnificent luxurious residence, 2013 construction, California Beach House style on 3 floors with views and access to RIVIÈRE DES PRAIRIES. On the 2nd floor is the kitchen, dining room and living room with breathtaking views of the river. Enjoy a servitude on lot in front which offers a boat launch, access to water and a large grass section.
- Jennifer Vienneau
- Walk In Closet
- Walk Out Basement
- 3,043 ft2 / 282.69 m2 - 生活空间
- 391.30 m2 / 4,212.06 ft2 - 地面积
- 建成年份 2013
- 8 停车位
- $5,528 税项 市政 2018
- $1,523 税项 学校 2018
Upon entering, you will discover a luxurious property, designed with a sublime taste. Outstanding construction materials and a high-end finishings. Residence is very easy to maintenance ideal for those who love to travel.
- Enitre wall facing the water features high quality aluminum glass doors with unparalleled elegance and performance.
- Large, open-plan, warm spaces with torrified poplar wood ceilings and hith of 10ft.
- Walk-in closet at the entrance with majestic door with same wood
- High end kitchen with all appliances included (2 dishwashers, double professional grade refrigerator and ++.). Solid marble countertop of 9.7ft x 4ft, heated polished concrete floors, adjacent dining room with magnificent Arriscraft stone wall and ethanol fireplace.
- Separate living room for your privacy
A 34X21ft balcony in polished concrete (portion that is covered) with dining area, living room and an in-ground pool completes the outer portion of this floor.
- Master Bedroom offers sublime views of the water with its glass wall, extra large bathroom with marble wall and floor (heated), 3X12 walk in closet with storage system
- 2 other bedrooms of good dimensions
- Washing room
- Second bathroom with quartz heated floor
1st Floor - could be inter-generation
- Independent entrance
- Large open concept living room with dining area
- Kitchen with breakfast counter overlooking the water
- Bedroom of good size
Built of glass and stone, this home dazzles with the abundance of its windows and the clean architectural lines. Inspired by nature and the most daring innovations.
10 minutes from the St. Lawrence River by boat.