Your private domain surrounded by nature! This sublime property, built and maintained with exemplary attention to detail, offers you the possibility of settling near amenities while enjoying an enchanting environment. Bent by nature, 1410 rue Aubin is the perfect address for those looking for tranquility.
Several assets make this property unique, starting with the tens of thousands of dollars that have been invested by the current owners so as not to overlook any detail.
- Large closed entrance hall with storage space
- Originally, when you entered, the room on the left was devoted to the living room. The owners have converted this room into a spacious dining room. Set back from the kitchen, it allows you to receive your guests in the greatest comfort
- Kitchen worthy of mention thanks to its size and its storage capacity. Wood cabinets, central island, double sink and ceramic backsplash. Garden doors guide you to the rear terrace
- The living room, open to the kitchen, is equipped with a wood fireplace
- A powder room adjacent to a laundry room completes the rooms on the ground floor
- On the 2nd floor are 3 bedrooms. The master bedroom has a walk-in closet and a luxurious bathroom. Also, 2 other secondary bedroom and a shared bathroom are at your disposal
- The basement benefits from the same quality of finish; real wood floor, full kitchen, bedroom and a bathroom with washer & dryer installation and a large storage space. Everything is in place to create an inter-generation
-* ASSETS **
- Louis XVI construction meticulously maintained
- Imported ceramic floor
- Garage with independent 100 amp panel
- Underground electricity
- O'gees, moldings and box
- High ceiling
- Wood floor (cherry wood)
- Shed that can accommodate a vehicle
- 2 independent wells (property & garden)
- New windows 2020
- Wooded, mature trees
- Wooden terrace surrounded by paving stones
This house is more than a property, it is an opportunity to discover a new rhythm of life!
*** The evaluation, municipal and school taxes are representative of an area of 39,811,801 square meters. The seller is in the process of subdividing the land. However, it will be possible for the buyer to purchase this other portion of land ***