Magnificent waterfront estate sited on a beautiful 4.69 acre double lot with 745 li.ft on lac Lucerne (no motorized boats). This charming 3-bedroom home is in impeccable condition and offers many features including high-end kitchen, radiant flooring, cathedral ceilings and absolute privacy. Ideally located in the heart of the Laurentians with proximity to ski hills, recreational trails, restaurants, shops, etc. Only 45 mins to Montreal.
- Waterfront estate with 745 li.ft of shoreline on the pristine lac Lucerne (no gas motor boats permitted).
- Stunning double lot with 4.69 acres of forested land.
- Long private driveway leads you to the residence.
- Very private, intimate atmosphere.
- The exterior is designed to be low maintenance.
- Well designed open-concept layout with a naturally illuminated, bright interior.
- Gourmet kitchen with granite countertops, high-end appliances, custom mosaic backsplash, breakfast bar and large pantry.
- Spacious master bedroom suite with massive walk-in custom closet and luxurious ensuite bathroom featuring granite counters, rain shower + multi-jet shower, soaker tub, bidet and Neorest Toto toilet.
- Beautiful Napoleon wood burning fireplace.
- High quality finishing’s and features can be appreciated throughout the home including heated flooring, solid wood doors, built-in furniture and all closets offer custom cabinetry.
- Ceiling height ranges between 9ft to 16.5ft.
- Radiant heated flooring on all travertine and ceramic surfaces.
- The house was designed to be wheelchair accessible.
- Spacious attached garage.
Sotheby’s International Realty Québec
2237 Chemin du Village
Mont-Tremblant, 魁北克, J8E 1E9