Set on 1.6 acres of land, this charming country house - which can easily be used as your main residence - features a rare environment in this area: waterfront with your own dock, with a precious intimacy, thanks to its remote location from both the main road and the shore.
Get the best of both worlds! A prime location, giving you access to a vast navigable body of water (3 lakes communicating together), but located in a bay, away from the noise and inconvenience related to water activities.
Over the years, the owners have made it a point to keep it up to date and to improve it: high-end kitchen, bathroom, interior doors replaced by solid wood doors, finishing of the sub- floor with a beautiful concrete floor epoxy finish, gallery and wooden floor ipe; only luxurious materials were used.
The detached garage features a mezzanine (half finished) you could set up to your own needs (check with the municipality) and you will enjoy a beach house housing a high-end sauna and plenty of storage for your nautical accessories.
YOU'LL LOVE THIS HOUSE BECAUSE...
* Dock located in a bay where motorboats do not circulate
- No major repairs or renovations required (roof and recent water heaters). A real "turnkey"!
- hardwood floors
- Tiles terra-cotta for much of the ground floor
- Cooker and BBQ using propane gas
- Luxurious kitchen with granite countertop and mahogany island
- Slow combustion fireplace in the living room
- 2nd bathroom with magnificent large stone shower and a clawfoot bath
- Epoxy finished concrete basement floor
- High-end sauna in the beach house
- Large driveway in roundabout, with parking space for trailer or trailer
- 10 min. from the village
* St-Adolphe-d'Howard is one of the few municipalities in the Laurentians that accepts short-term rentals (Air BnB type).
"There is a servitude for the wharf that encroaches slightly on the neighbor's lot, with permission to remove the wharf for the winter and return it as it is.On the other hand, a servitude also exists for the neighbor whose pipe spills rain water on the property ".