Impeccable property with original architecture. 4000 sq. Ft. of living space, large spacious open space, home office, fireplace and wood stove, fully equipped kitchen, finished basement, integrated double garage, huge wooded and landscaped lot. Possibility to buy any furnished.
*** Possibility of hacking maples ***
- Entrance hall with double storage
- Several ceramic floor coverings for easy maintenance
- Home office that can be converted into a bedroom
- Fenestration in abundance allowing a view on the surrounding landscape and the mountains
- The master area is equipped with a walk-in closet, a large private bathroom with podium bath and independent shower
- Separate laundry room with storage cabinets, ceramic backsplash and sink
- The bedrooms are separated from the common areas by an imposing turret that adds a very original touch to the entire property
- Very functional kitchen; appliances included, large counter surfaces, center island with extra storage space, double sink, recessed light fixtures
- Warm lounge enjoying 2 fully fenestrated walls with French windows allowing access to the terrace and the gazebo
- The basement benefits from the same cachet. Its spacious rooms and 9-foot ceiling offer you a multitude of possibilities.
- Integrated double garage with storage accessible by the family room
- Very intimate courtyard with mature trees
FACTS TO NOTE:
- Wooden interior doors - Wood and ceramic floor (no carpet) - Several recent improvements - Ceiling heated over 9 feet - Office for Home Professional - Independent entrance to the basement