Magnificent estate sited on the prestigious and highly desirable lac Manitou. A true architectural gem sited on a private lot of 3.78 acres (2 lots) with 265 li.ft of shoreline. Boasting a beautiful New England style home with a dynamic layout, over 4-levels. Ideally situated with proximity to all activities and amenities, only 1 hour from Montreal.
- The prestigious lac Manitou is recognized for its low-density development, high-end properties and pristine lake to enjoy all of your favourite motorized water sports.
- The sale includes 2 lots: The main lot with the house (8950.40 SqM) and a back lot (6382.90 SqM) which ensures privacy or could provide an option for an eventual guest house.
- Beautiful private lot with lush gardens and mature trees.
- Vast wrap around terrace offering lovely views of the lake.
- 40 ft dock
- Roof replacement in 2021
- Large double garage
- Sprinkler system
- 1 hour north of Montreal and 30 minutes south of Mont-Tremblant.
- Designed in collaboration with Norman Glouberman, architect.
- Naturally illuminated interior with stunning detailing and architectural design.
- Remarkable double-sided stone fireplace.
- Reclaimed hand milled pine floors.
- 5 spacious bedrooms including an incredible master bedroom suite with private balcony, luxurious ensuite bathroom, walk-in closets and beautiful lake views.
- Functional and spacious kitchen with wood cabinetry and adjacent dining room that is flooded with natural light.
- Cozy and inviting den is in addition to the living room and family room, perfect for large families.
- Basement and bathroom were renovated in 2021.
- Family room with Vermont soapstone wood stove.
Sotheby’s International Realty Québec
2237 Chemin du Village
Mont-Tremblant, 魁北克, J8E 1E9