*** BLAINVILLE SUR LE LAC *** Prestigious neighborhood in high demand located a few minutes from the train station. Ideal for a large family, this high-end property with contemporary decor will satisfy you: 5 bedrooms, open concept, large uncluttered rooms, wood floors, 2 gas fireplaces, the layout of the rooms allows you to set up your home office in the greatest comfort, huge family room in the basement, fenced yard, neat landscaping, double garage and shed. Impeccably maintained over time.
Welcome to 43, rue des Prêles.
- Large entrance hall equipped with double storage. Through this room, you have access to the heated double garage.
- Kitchen intelligently divided and refined to perfection: quartz counter surfaces, lots of storage space, double sink, backsplash, central island that can be used as a lunch area.
- The dining area benefits from generous dimensions and is open to the kitchen. A wall made of wide planks of wood adds a lot of warmth to the room.
- The powder room is adjacent to the laundry room (storage cabinets).
- The bedroom on the 2nd floor could be used as a second family room or as an office for a home professional.
- On the 3rd floor are two secondary bedrooms (currently converted into an office). The master bedroom has a walk-in closet, a private bathroom with a separate glass shower.
- The basement is fully finished except for a small part of the suspended ceiling which will be finished by the owner shortly.
- The bathroom is to be finished, the divisions of the room are finished and the plumbing is in place.
- Large family room which by its size offers you several possibilities: office area or playroom, fireplace, built-in storage (built-in cabinets).
- The basement is completed with an additional bedroom.
Facts to note:
- Brick interior wall in the living room - Interior wall made of wide planks in the dining room - Natural luminosity throughout the day - Abundant windows - French door from the kitchen allows you to access the terrace and the courtyard - Impeccable wooden floor and staircase - Recessed lounge for maximum privacy - French doors in the basement - Ceiling 7'+ in the basement - Intimate courtyard bordered by cedar hedges
Sotheby’s International Realty Québec
3265, aut. Jean-Noël Lavoie
Laval, 魁北克, H7P 5P2