On the banks of the St. Lawrence River. Land of more than 120,000 SQ. FT. Majestic property with possibility to put a dock and have your boat at home, large detached garage with workbench. Heated inground pool. Large basement with plenty of possibilities. Perfect for a family and teleworking. 30 minutes from Montreal.
CONTINUATION OF THE INCLUSIONS: Slow combustion stove in the basement, Food waste disposer, Two stools at the island in the kitchen, Dock, Irrigation system with river pump (the current owner has never used it)
Unique and majestic turnkey property on the banks of the St. Lawrence River. A rare gem on the market. More than 120,000 SQ. FT. of land with heated in-ground swimming pool. Privacy assured by large cedar hedges of more than 12 feet high.
** On a particular note, the current owner owned a cabinet-making business, so all woodwork on the property and the kitchen were done in the area **
As soon as you enter, you will appreciate the quality of construction of this property:
- Large ceramic entrance hall with staircase to the second floor.
- Living room with stone fireplace and large windows for natural lighting.
- Large kitchen with lunch counter and access to the backyard. All the kitchen woodwork was made in the area by the current owner. All countertops are made of Quartz.
- Full bathroom on the ground floor as it is possible to change the office on the ground floor into a bedroom.
- Nice laundry room with lots of storage and a sink.
- Double garage with ceramic floor and access to the basement.
- Master bedroom with adjoining living room and balcony.
-* Possibility of adding a fourth bedroom on the 2nd floor by modifying this living room **
- Two other very large bedrooms where there is the possibility of an office space or a sitting area.
- Modern bathroom with separate bath and shower. Quartz countertop.
- Very large family room in the basement with wood stove. Lots of storage throughout the basement. Garage access. Lots of possibility with this large space.
- Full bathroom in the basement if the next owner wants to add bedroom in the basement.
- Large room used as a gym area that could become a bedroom.
- Large playroom with a multitude of possibilities for future owners.
- Large second detached garage with 3 doors that can accommodate 3 other vehicles, a workbench and a mezzanine on the 2nd floor. Currently used as storage and this large spacecould become a loft or other.
- Courtyard with in-ground pool heated by solar panels and veranda.
-Access to the river via the asphalt road leading from the house.
- Hardwood and ceramic floors. - Quartz countertops. - Quality woodwork. - Beautiful and large windows for natural lighting. - Maintenance-free sheet metal roofing. - Possibility of 6 bedrooms. - 3 complete bathrooms. - Lots of storage. - 5 indoor parking spaces. - More than 180 linear feet along the St. Lawrence River.
Sotheby’s International Realty Québec
3265, aut. Jean-Noël Lavoie
Laval, 魁北克, H7P 5P2