Superb home built with exemplary attention to detail by its unique owners. Perched on top of a mountain, it offers a panoramic view by the majority of its rooms: 3 bedrooms, oak floor, travertine and slate, kitchen worthy of mention, wood fireplace, abundant windows, lots of storage, huge yard respondent.
- Security gate at the entrance
- The property is arched by a 372 square foot '' L '' treated wood gallery
- Entrance Hall recessed closed by french doors
- Large living room with wood fireplace with 3 large windows
- Exceptional country kitchen: cherry wood cabinets, granite island, countertops and travertine backsplash that match the floor, Venmar range hood for gas cookers and a walk-in style pantry, all on a heated floor.
- The dinette is open to the kitchen and allows you access to the backyard
- The laundry room is installed in the powder room on the ground floor: polythene cabinets and linen chute
- The 3 bedrooms are upstairs
- Bathroom with cherry wood cabinets, standing bath, separate glass shower, all on heated floor
- Large family room also on oak floor
FACTS TO NOTE:
- Construction completed in 2012 - Flawless finish - Very well maintained over time - Staircase and oak ramps - O'Gees, moldings, Victorian style chandelier - Ceiling fan in bedrooms and family room
- Integrated double garage: ceiling over 10 feet, workbench, cabinets, wardrobe, tub and mezzanine
- Vegetable garden 18 'x 47'
- Facade of the house facing south for maximum sunshine
- Several varieties of plants and shrubs (more than 41 varieties)
- Wooden pier treated on the lake
- Nearby: 10 minutes from the grocery store, pharmacy, library, SAQ, butcher, daycare, school, financial institution, hardware store and arena.
- At least 90 minutes from Montreal
- Less than 30 minutes from the ski slopes, outfitters and snowmobile trail