LAKE PIMBINA BORDER, communicating with Provost Lake. Large Tudor style cottage, located on a beautiful flat land offering 212 ft. sandy shore for the children. This two-story property has 4 spacious bedrooms and a spacious open-concept living space on the first floor.
A very unique style, with its high cathedral wood ceiling in the dining room.
On the ground floor:
* Large vestibule at the entrance with wardrobe
* Huge living room, a dining room with stone fireplace to warm you during the winter evenings with your guests
* Spacious kitchen with the possibility of installing a large island to receive your guests while cooking
* A guest bedroom and bathroom
* Large 'mud room' adjacent to the garage, very convenient for people arriving from outside with their sports equipment after a good day outdoors with storage for their equipment
* The master bedroom offers a large room with its stone fireplace that provides a warm atmosphere, followed by a walk-in 8'x8.5 '' and a large bathroom 12'x12 '
* Two large bedrooms and bathroom with shower
* Boudoir for people who want to escape with a good book or watch a movie
* Cedar sauna to relax before bed time
* 24 'x 26' heated double garage built into the chalet
* This peaceful area, this property is at the end of the street ending in cul de sac therefore, safe for children
* The two lakes "Pimbina and Provost combined give close to 10 km of water access.You will also have access to Lake Lajoie in Mt-Tremblant Park by kayak or canoe
* Less than 3 km from the Mont-Tremblant National Park, 4 km from Mt-Garceau center, 6 km from the village of St-Donat where you will find all the services.
IMPORTANT- Beyond the pictures this property deserves a visit to realize its full potential.
Come visit, it's worth the trip.