Welcome to rue du Chenal, one of the most prestigious areas of Repentigny. Sumptuous house maintained with meticulous care ideal for a large family; 5 bedrooms on the same floor, large common rooms, skylights, wood & marble floors, view of the River, home office and more!
Continuation of inclusions: surveillance camera system (front and rear) to be checked; the seller does not know if the system is functional, speakers in most rooms of the house, spa, projection screen in the living room, speakers in the living room.
This property located at the mouth of the St-Laurent River, allows you to practice all your favorite sports directly from your yard! (ice skating, 4 season fishing, water sports etc.)
- Closed entrance hall with wardrobe
- Open concept kitchen, dining room & living room camped on marble floor. All of these rooms offer a magnificent view of the St. Lawrence River.
- The sellers have made improvements to the kitchen to allow a constant view of the River and obtain a more refined look: French doors, ceramic backsplash, central island with additional storage and hot plate, walk-in pantry, double sink
- Living room with gas fireplace
- Office that can be converted into an additional bedroom
- Huge family room (currently converted into a training room): cathedral ceiling, access to the terrace, the inground pool and the spa
- Separate laundry room: storage cabinets and sink
- Solid wood staircase leading upstairs
- Master Quarter: very large bedroom, whirlpool in the bedroom, private bathroom with independent shower, double walk-in closet with a Mr. & Mrs. corner
- The 4 secondary bedrooms are of good dimensions, one of which benefits from more than 20 'deep
- 2 full bathrooms upstairs
- Basement: cedar closet, mechanical room
*** FACTS TO NOTE *** - Double wooden interior doors - High ceilings - Skylights - New trendy lights - Majority of the repainted parts - Integrated sound system - Lighting system - Neat landscaping (paving stone, trees & shrubs) - Spa with overflow towards the swimming pool (waterfall) - Concrete pillars and fasteners in place to moor a dock - Small private beach for docking motorboats - Several rental improvements (see seller's declaration)
Possibility of arranging accommodation on the 2nd floor (3 1/2) - Architect's plan available - Independent entrance
- Within walking distance of several amenities and the City Center
- 3 minutes from Lebel Island Park along the River where several activities are offered throughout the year: playground and picnic area, skating rink, walking trail (3km) Click on this link to access on the interactive park map: https://www.parcilelebel.qc.ca/carte-interactive/
- Arena, swimming pool, urban beach, marina and dozens of other services
We look forward to helping you discover this little gem!