Superb property bordered by Lac Rawdon, smartly built and of incomparable beauty: 3 bedrooms, oak flooring, heated floors in all bathrooms, walk-in to master bedroom, finished basement, large rooms, lots of storage, landscaped and private grounds, guest house. The calm at the edge of the water.
Inclusions: Irrigation system including in the hanging planters, gazebo, generator 6200 watts, alarm system (3), water heater (3), robot for swimming pool. Guest house: fridge, stove and dishwasher.
Exclusions: snow blower, dock, boat and pedal boat, furniture tools and personal effects. Guest house: furnishings and personal effects.
* Property not affected by floods 2017 & 2019 *
- House set back from the street for assured tranquility
- Bright ground floor which benefits from an abundant fenestration
- Facing the lake; living room open to the dining room and kitchen
- Functional kitchen and very well arranged: appliances included, pantry, full height cabinets, recessed lighting, central island with additional storage space, stained glass panels, heated floor. Access to the terrace and the gazebo
- Laundry room on the ground floor
- Master bedroom: walk-in closet and private bath with podium bath, vanity with 2 sinks, heated floor
- 1 secondary bedroom available on the 2nd floor and another in the basement
- Office in place for home-based professional
- Fully finished basement with separate entrance, family room with fireplace with direct access to the terrace and pool
** Guest house facing the lake **
- Loft style: electrified, heated, full kitchen, sitting area, bathroom with shower
- Court worthy of mention: irrigation system for all the land (front and back) including in the hanging planters, in-ground pool with salt system, dozens of flowers and perennials, sheltered gazebo to install your summer kitchen, huge terrace with a magnificent view of the lake
FACTS TO NOTE: - Heated ceramic floor - 400 amp electrical input - 2 central vacuum systems - Roof guaranteed 35 years - Several quality improvements over time