Exceptional location! Set back from the street and the surrounding noise, this charming property offers calm and comfort. A Large land surrounded by a lot of trees and in the backyard, a private forest where trails lead you to the river. Less than 10 minutes from the train, this property offers you the best of both worlds.
As soon as you enter, you appreciate all the light that this property offers you.
- Entrance hall on marble floor.
- The majority of the rooms are camped on real wood floors.
- The living room is equipped with a fireplace built into a superb wall unit.
- The dining room is open to the kitchen. Garden doors guide you to the rear terrace.
- Kitchen worthy of mention and renovated to date: wooden cabinets, entry for a gas stove, granite counter surface, double sink, backsplash, built-in storage shelves.
- 2 offices for home professionals, ideal for teleworking
- Renovated bathroom with bath.
- The bedrooms are upstairs and benefit from generous dimensions.
- The family room, located on the top floor, offers you all the space you need (32 'deep) to set up a game room or a cinema space.
** IMPROVEMENTS **
- Kitchen: wooden cabinets, granite countertop - Windows - Bathrooms - Roof - Painting - Bathroom - Foundation - Terrace - Landscaping
** PROXIMITY **
- Desjardins aquatic complex - M2S equestrian center - Primary schools (3) and secondary school, Cegep, Université - Supermarket Pharmacy - Financial institution - Restaurant, medical clinic, sports center - Golf, library, swimming pool
** IMPORTANT NOTES TAXATION **
The amount of taxes includes a portion of the land that is not for sale. The total area for sale is 46,697.05 square feet. The amount of taxes represents an area of over 79,000 square feet. The amount will be revised downwards.