Welcome to this property of incomparable luxury. Whether by the splendor of its rooms, its quality of out-of-common construction and breathtaking exterior design, this unique domain will fill you in every way.
Inclusions : heat pumps, garage fridge, curtains, rods, hood, outdoor BBQ & hood, syst. alarm, dishwasher, 2 hot water tanks, generator, built-in garage, 2 outdoor heaters, fridge, cabana, lodge chairs
This prestigious property stands out from the market thanks to its many qualities. The current owners have taken care to make valuable leasehold improvements using noble and sought after materials.
- Closed entrance hall that opens onto common living areas and the solid wood staircase leading to the upper floor
- Spacious dining room
- Kitchen worthy of a magazine: full height cabinets, lots of storage, huge counter with granite surface, 14 'island, built-in appliances, double door fridge, dresser space, 3 sinks. Wire in place for future installation of electric blinds
- Dining area open to the kitchen: these 2 rooms enjoy a view of the back garden through the patio door full wall (14 ').
- DRC in abundance of light
- Comfortable family room with natural gas Regency fireplace (currently home theater)
- On the 2nd floor are the bedrooms. The master bedroom has a walk-in closet and a private bathroom (podium bath, double vanity, independent shower)
- The basement benefits from the same luxurious touch and offers several possibilities: family room with bar area, bedroom and a bathroom with shower. Also, several storage spaces including the workshop are at your disposal
Facts to note: - Ground area: 2209 sq.ft - Kitchenaid Appliances, Thermidor & Sub-Zero - Sonos system - Cold room - Ceiling 9 ' - Ceiling 12 'family room - Careful finishing; o'gees, moldings - TV sockets in each room including SDB - Laundry chute - BBQ Vicking (natural gas) - Syst. camera - Pavilion / Gazebo: gas heating - Covered garden with sprinklers - Lighting in the undergrowth - Shed brick