As soon as you enter, you will be propelled in the last century! Smartly enhanced, owners have invested more than $ 440,000 over the last few years to preserve its architecture of yesteryear.
All the works were executed by professional and recognized workers.
- Summer kitchen, ideal place for relaxation.
- A veranda has been annexed to the property; Heated floor, abundant fenestration allowing a view on the surrounding landscape.
- The visible beams of origin are in the most of the rooms.
- The oak slats used as floor at the time, are installed in the ceiling as a covering.
- Kitchen room ; Oak countertop, stone wall, cupboards to the ceiling, recessed light fixtures.
- The 3 bedrooms are on the 2nd floor; Exposed beams, gable roof, generous dimensions.
Through each piece, you will be transported by its historical stamp.
A removable veranda and a workshop in cedar shakes in the land.
Basement fully furnished; Large central room, storage with space for washer / dryer.
Breathtaking land: 36,940 square feet, intimate, landscaped with care, creek view
Facts to note:
- Cathedral ceiling - Wall of plaster - Woodwork - Doors made of solid wood (oak and pine) - Bathroom 2nd floor: bath thermomasseur, heating, self-cleaning. - 3 wall air conditioners (12000 BTU) - Stamped concrete walkway against property - Fire alarm system with panic button - Frontenac Fence - Awnings with few windows - Cedar wardrobe - Hot water tank 2015 Built in a dead end street, enjoy privacy while being close to services; School, pharmacy, and other neighborhoods shops.
To read the article The Gazette which was published on July 1, 2016: