Charming country style property located on a quiet street.Renovated over time, this house enjoys a huge beautifully lot. Whether it is to settle permanantely or to enjoy your seasonal getaways, it has all the qualities for those seeking nature and tranquility.
- Large very bright living room: wooden floor, exposed beams, fireplace
- Well arranged kitchen: large granite countertops, full height cabinets, double sink, ceramic backsplash, all appliances are included
- Spacious dining room open onto the boudoir with separate entrance
- 2 bedrooms on the ground floor including one with a built-in cabinet offering plenty of storage and leaving you the space to sit comfortably
- All furniture on the ground floor and the floor are included
- 2nd floor recently renovated: large family room, full bathroom, bedroom with walk-in closet
- Basement more than 6 feet, ideal for storage
- Impeccably maintained land: inground pool (to be renovated) fully fenced with gazebo, double garage and a single garage
- Woody and intimate environment
Ski-doo and mountain bike trail nearby.
FACTS TO NOTE:
- Several improvements over time - 200 amp generator (worth $ 20,000) - 2 wall units (air conditioning) - Initial construction in 1966, a second part was added in 1970 and a third section in 1976
- Several cross-country ski trails and hiking - Regional Park of Calvary Falls - Outfitters - Snowmobile and ATV trails - Local restaurants - Heritage trail Mandeville: several places to discover!
*** Sale without legal warranty the seller does not live in the property ***