Spectacular 334-acre estate where nature is showcased all year round. Built in an agricultural zone which allows you several possibilities. 3 private lakes, huge main residence of 5 bedrooms with breathtaking views, 2 secondary residences, a triple garage and a barn. Several kilometres of roads and wide trails in the forest are accessible in summer and winter. Ideal location to carry out your projects less than 20 minutes from Mont Sutton.
Welcome to 102 Miltimore in Sutton!
- Large living spaces
- Bright rooms camped on impeccable oak floors offering a majestic view of the mountains and nature
- The very generously sized kitchen opens onto the common rooms: appliances, wooden cabinets, lots of storage space, large counters and a patio door.
- Boudoir currently converted into a library / lounge area
- Located between the boudoir and the living room, the dining room offers beautiful natural light. The configuration of the rooms will allow you to arrange them according to your needs
- Very spacious living room with massive stone fireplace mantel up to the ceiling
- Family room just as bright thanks to the 2 large windows located at each end of the room
- Reception hall perfect for entertaining relatives and friends: independent entrance, adjacent bathroom with independent shower, kitchen area with counter and sink, space available for a refrigerator
- 3 bedrooms on the ground floor, the master bedroom has a private balcony with a view of the lake & mountains with an ensuite full bathroom
- Canopy/ atrium
- Fully finished basement for your guests with an independent entrance : full kitchen, living room, 2 bedrooms, bathroom covered with ceramic from floor to ceiling, storage space and large workshop of over 35' perfect for storing your seasonal items
SECONDARY RESIDENCE: 101, Ch. Miltimore
Pretty country-style secondary residence ideal for your guests: 3 bedrooms, kitchen and dining area, large living room, abundant windows offering you a beautiful view of the majestic surrounding landscape.
SECONDARY RESIDENCE: 101A, Ch. Miltimore
Equally perfect for entertaining, charming one-bedroom property. It offers an open concept kitchen, living room and dining room and a laundry room.
TOTAL 7 BUILDINGS
- 1 main residence - 2 secondary residence - Spacious double garage integrated into the main residence - Huge separate garage (5) - 3 farm buildings (chicken coop, shed, barn)
*** FACTS TO NOTE ***
- Long driveway for more privacy - Security gate - Exterior decoration - Exterior lights - Less than 20 minutes from Mont-Sutton - The owner & relatives are the original occupant since its construction - Several projects are possible with this beautiful domaine - Popular sector in the Eastern Townships located between Sutton and Dunham - Quick access to Route 139 to Lac Brome/ Knowlton area - Less than 10 minutes from Highway 10
*** Certificate of location 2022***
*** 333 acres according to the city of Sutton tax information **
The stove(s), fireplace(s), combustion appliance(s) and the chimney(s) are sold without warranty as to their compliance with applicable regulations and the requirements imposed by insurance companies.
102Z Ch. Miltimore, Sutton, Québec, J0E2P0 加拿大
Sotheby’s International Realty Québec
1430 rue Sherbrooke Ouest
Montréal, 魁北克, H3G 1K4