Artful and inspired living awaits in this spectacular modern estate home.
Nestled amongst mature trees and professionally landscaped terraces, this one of a kind custom, five-bedroom, five-bathroom home was designed to enjoy the extraordinary panoramic views of Georgian Bay. From the moment you enter the front door it will be obvious that no detail was overlooked in the design & construction. Boasting over 5,500 square feet of luxury living this design masterpiece features a professional chefs kitchen with 22-foot island, heated solid wood floors throughout, custom expansive glazed windows and walk-outs, a media room, detached 3 car garage and professionally designed landscaping.
Key Design Features:
- Exterior Finish: Top Grade Clear Western Red Cedar, custom shiplap, Vicwest metal roof
- Connected: House has been completely wired - 8 data ports throughout the home
- Flooring - all 3 levels are Snohomish Brushed Oak, with radiant in-floor heating
- Staircase: Custom built Ash wood with glass
- Great Room: Water view, glass wall are glazed front and back, Marie Antonette Fireplace
- Kitchen/Dinning: Water view, 22' kitchen island, White Macauba Quartzite counters, slate Zebrano cabinets, Miele appliances
- Media Room: full surround, raised platform seating, walk out to terrace
- Family Bathroom: Hans Grohe fixtures, Toto toilet, floating Zebrano Wood floating vanity, 2 sinks
- Master Ensuite: Milk glass floor tile, marble wall tile, Carrara marble sinks and counter, Hans Grohe fixtures, separate toilet room
- Professionally designed and maintained landscaping
- 3 car garage with hydro
- Technobloc patio and entrance path
- Hydropool 10 person hot tub with views of Georgian Bay
Located just outside of Wiarton only 2.5 hours north of Toronto.
Visit the video tour for a glimpse at this piece of art, and call for your private viewing.