For those who love, know, and understand the value of land in Ontario and opportunities it presents for development, don’t miss your chance to own 13 acres of carefully cleared, organically planned, and slightly developed lot only 5 min away from downtown Thornbury!
Perfect for those who want to follow their own vision and ideas to build and develop. Surrounded by environmentally protected zone and zoning as Rural, this lot is perfectly situated away from future development along HWY26 yet close enough to feel connected to all of the amenities.
Here are some key advantages and value added work that has been completed by local professionals that make this piece of land stand out above all else in the area:
- untouched and undeveloped land for more than 70 years! Which means the land is primed for agriculture or garden use.
- soil organic content 5.5% as confirmed by Guelph University lab
- 80% of the land is cleared of bush and ready for construction of your choosing (land clearing by Mulch-It)
- dozens of native young elm, ash and wild pear trees have been spared and cleared of invasive bush
- established and proven water well which produces 7 GPM by Georgian Bay Water Drilling
- 3 acres have pipe drainage by Marquardt (rest of the site drains due to naturally sloping topography)
- there are currently 7000 unique raspberry plants of high yield variety (900kg produced last year) and 20 dwarf cherry trees from Lareault (Quebec)
- 4 acres of the land were cleared, plowed and tilled by the Blackburn family
- driveway was constructed by Zwarts and Mulch-It
All of the above is in addition to what’s already included:
- amazing privacy
- long panoramic view
- gentle, well draining slope and no stones
- newly paved 4 Side Road
- gentle breeze keeps the bugs, flies and mosquitoes away
Sotheby’s International Realty Canada
243 Hurontario Street
Collingwood, Ontario, L9Y 2M1