Oceanfront Sophistication: Unobstructed and stunning views from this world class home custom crafted for a connoisseur. Built to exceptional standards with walls of glass - Mount Baker and San Juan Islands are front & centre. Located on a private sanctuary of 1.74 acres, the 6,103 sq. ft home sits anchored beside the rocky oceanside natural boundary of approx. 300 linear feet of shoreline. Ceilings soar to 25' with incredible views from every room. Superior finishes are a testament to the builder with walls of maple veneer and an extraordinary bespoke central gas fireplace. A Gourmand's kitchen makes entertaining fun with a separate climate controlled wine room. Expansive patios for summer enjoyment with an outdoor kitchen. Architect Sid Chow and designer Craig Sandells have excelled in this creation built by CanPro Construction with Frank Lloyd Wright influences. Located in the coveted Queenswood area of Victoria, minutes from UVIC, near to excellent schools & Victoria Yacht Club.
Information Sheet – 2530 Queenswood Drive
- Custom built 6,103 sq ft home.
- Designed by Sid Chow with interiors by Caig Sandells.
- Built by Canpro Construction in 2004.
- All principal rooms with expansive ocean and mountain views.
- Decorative walls of eastern white maple, ornamental mahogany rails and stair treads.
- Wood and slate floors in public areas.
- Extensive built-ins in public areas including a wet bar.
- Custom windows and doors.
- Heating and air-conditioning with 2 heat pumps also a Heat Recovery Ventilation system.
- Two hot water tanks.
- 3 natural gas fireplaces – living/dining room, family room, master bedroom. Exceptional custom fireplace between living and dining rooms.
- Multi zone sound system.
- Top of the line appliances – Dacor countertop range, Miele dishwasher, Subzero fridge/freezer, Dacor double ovens, warmer oven.
- Temperature controlled wine room with humidifier.
- Separate storage & workshop off garage.
- Unbeatable rocky shoreline with amazing ocean views.
- Located in the highly sort-after Queenswood area of Victoria.
- 1.74 acres in EDPA so restrictions on where the house could be located if built today.
- Extensive rock blasting and terraced boulder walls prior to construction.
- Outdoor kitchen and vast slate patio space.
- Irrigated, low maintenance gardens.
- Private location.
- Underground services with hydro kiosk on site – 400 amp power.
Information believed to be correct, if important, Buyer must verify.