210 Ch. de Senneville, Senneville, QC
Beautiful, elegant and well-maintained home situated on a private property of over 95,000 s.f. of land on the Golden Mile. 2-car garage plus a separate 4-car heated garage. In-law quarters with a separate entrance. In-ground pool, manicured grounds, architectural pergola & several patio areas. This residence offers an intimacy and ambiance of comfort. Country living in the City. Close to the finest schools, shopping, fine dining, private golf course, Yacht club & Equestrian club, Winery, Biological farms, REM & Via Rail trains, public transportation. 20± minutes from the International Airport & 30± minutes to Downtown Montreal. Must be seen.
- This gracious & spacious home is filled with natural sunlight from it's abundance of large windows and patio doors.
- As you enter, there is a an inviting sun-drenched enclosed & heated porch with a stone wall and a seating area to greet your guests or to simply sit and relax.
THE MAIN LEVEL :
- Lovely Powder Room. A large open area is presently used as a 2nd Dining Room, french doors to the elegant Living Room with a fireplace, the formal Dining Room with beautiful wood panelling, built-in cabinetry & 2 walls of windows overlooking the garden.
- A spectacular bright Family Room/Great Room filled with natural sunlight, a fireplace and an impressive coffered ceiling. Spacious enough to accommodate a pool table.
- A spacious, functional & bright Kitchen with it's breakfast area overlooks the patio and the pool area through large windows.
THE SECOND LEVEL :
- A luxurious Primary Suite with panoramic windows overlooking the garden. Offers great privacy & calmness, welcoming moments of respite. A beautiful Ensuite leading to a dressing room.
- 3 Additional bright and spacious bedrooms with hardwood flooring as well as an elegant family bathroom.
THE LOWER LEVEL :
- Spacious In-Law Suite with a separate entrance, Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen and Bathroom.
- Ample storage areas and a mechanical room.
The exquisite private manicured grounds feature:
- 2-car garage - Separate heated 4-car garage (12.35 m x 7.80 m) - Large cabanon (3.84 m x 5.05 m) - Private manicured backyard with several spacious patio areas - Architectural pergola - Inground Val-Mar pool (11 m x 5.5 m)
- 2008: Ecoflow septic system
- 2014: Oil tank replaced
- 2020: Roof shingles replaced
- 2020: Soffits and Fascia replaced
- 2020: Gutters replaced
- 2020: Downspouts and protector replaced
- 2021: Aqua-pump for artesian well
Senneville is a prestigious suburban village located at the west end of the Island of Montreal, close to fine dining & shopping.
Senneville boasts a unique private equestrian club, private golf course, tennis, vineyard, biological farms, a yacht club and a community waterfront park. Located near universities and top-rated schools. Highways 40 & 20, the REM & Via Rail trains. 30± minutes to Downtown Montreal and 20± minutes to Trudeau International Airport
Country living in the City.
210 Ch. de Senneville, Senneville, Québec, H9X3X2 Canada
Information about the area within a 5-minute walk of this property.
Learn more about the neighbourhood and amenities around this homeRequest Now
Driveway: Asphalt, Driveway: Double width or more, Cupboard: Wood, Heating system: Hot water, Heating system: Space heating baseboards, Heating system: Electric baseboard units, Water supply: Artesian well, Heating energy: Electricity, Heating energy: Heating oil, Equipment available: Water softener, Equipment available: Entry phone, Equipment available: Electric garage door, Equipment available: Alarm system, Windows: Aluminum, Foundation: Poured concrete, Foundation: Concrete block, Hearth stove: Wood fireplace, Garage: Heated, Garage: Detached, Garage: Double width or more, Garage: Fitted, Pool: Inground, Proximity: Highway, Proximity: Cegep, Proximity: Daycare centre, Proximity: Golf, Proximity: Hospital, Proximity: Park - green area, Proximity: Bicycle path, Proximity: Elementary school, Proximity: Réseau Express Métropolitain (REM), Proximity: High school, Proximity: Cross-country skiing, Proximity: Public transport, Proximity: University, Siding: Aggregate, Siding: Wood, Siding: Brick, Siding: Vinyl, Bathroom / Washroom: Adjoining to the master bedroom, Bathroom / Washroom: Separate shower, Basement: 6 feet and over, Basement: Separate entrance, Basement: Finished basement, Parking: Outdoor x 10, Parking: Garage x 6, Sewage system: Other -- Ecoflow, Landscaping: Land / Yard lined with hedges, Distinctive features: Wooded, Landscaping: Landscape, Window type: Hung, Window type: Crank handle, Roofing: Asphalt shingles, Topography: Flat, Zoning: Residential
Sotheby’s International Realty Québec
620, boul. St-Jean, Suite 202
Pointe-Claire, Quebec, H9R 3K2