Completely renovated commercial or residential building overlooking the water, the Rivière des Prairies and the Cap St Jacques nature Park. The zonage permits the possibility of adding a second floor (conditional on city approval). Formerly used as a medical-aesthetic clinic. In 2009, the interior of the building was demolished and completely rebuilt from the bricks and the wooden structure that dates from 1975. This building can be converted into a single family residence. There are no retaining walls. This property would also be perfect as professional offices, medical clinic or a daycare. Numerous possibilities.
- INCREDIBLE LOCATION ! INCREDIBLE POTENTIAL ! INCREDIBLE BUILDING !
-- Great opportunity to own your own business in a totally beautifully renovated building in excellent location with water views and next to the Cap St. Jacques nature Park --
- The building was used as a beautiful medical- aesthetic spa.
- A Vestibule was added 7.1' x 6.4'surrounded by panoramic windows with water view.
- Attractive Entrance hall/Reception area 14.4' x 12.11' with heated floor and Water Views !
- Front room: 10.5' x 10.7' and another Front room: 18.4 x 12.1'. Both with heated floors and panoramic windows with water views .
- Room: 9.5' x 8.10' heated floor, built-in cabinetry, view of water.
- Kitchenette and Laundry room: 11.5' x 7.2' heated floor. No appliances.
- Room: 11.3'X 6.8' heated floor, sink.
- Sitting area: 13.6' x 10.6' heated floor.
- Powder room: 4.10' x 5.2 heated floor.
- Sitting area: 10.1 X 12.6'.
- Bathroom : 8.5' x 9.4' shower.
- Sitting area: 14.5'X 6.9'.
- Room: 7.11 X 7' with sink.
- Room: 7.11' X 6.11' with sink.
- Room: 8.10' X 9.7' shower.
- Room: 9.2' X 9.7' shower.
- Room: 7.11' X 7.3' with sink.
- Room: 7.3' x 8' with sink.
- Many rooms and sitting areas with Water Views !
- Many rooms with sinks. Could be converted to bedrooms or office spaces.
- Many large panoramic windows offering Water Views.
- Plumbing was redone.
- Electricity was redone- 200 AMP.
- 7 Rooms are sound-proof with speakers installed in the ceiling with separate controls.
- New roof and insulation.
- New walls and ceilings- none are retaining. The zoneage permits the possibility of adding a second floor (conditional on city approval).
- 1 full Bathroom with shower and a powder room.
- New ceramic floors.
- Heated floors in many rooms.
- 2019 Commercial Heat Pump placed on the roof.
- Large Parking at the front and back of the building.
POSSIBILITIES OF :
- Converting into a Multi-disciplinary office - Converting into a Medical clinic or professional office - Converting into a residential Home or Duplex
The LOCATION :
- Minutes to St-Charles Blvd. - Minutes to Highway 40 - Minutes to the New REM - Minutes to a fine Private school - Minutes to the Cap St. Jacques nature Park.
RENOVATIONS 2009 :
- Heating - Electricity - Windows - Insulation - Floors, walls & ceilings - Plumbing - Roof covering and insulation - Bathrooms - Added a vestibule - Paving
THE PLUS :
- Amazing WATER VIEWS facing Rivière des des Prairies. - Close to Cap St. Jacques park and beach. - Move-in condition.
19820 Boul. Gouin O., Pierrefonds-Roxboro, Québec, H9K1B4 Canada
Information about the area within a 5-minute walk of this property.
Driveway: Asphalt, Heating system: Air circulation, Water supply: Municipality, Heating energy: Electricity, Equipment available: Central vacuum cleaner system installation, Equipment available: Other -- Commercial Heat pump 2019 on Roof, Equipment available: Central heat pump, Windows: Aluminum, Foundation: Poured concrete, Kind of commerce: Other -- office,spa,day care, Type of business/Industry: Service, Proximity: Other -- Cap St. Jacques Nature Park & Beach., Proximity: Highway, Proximity: Public transport, Siding: Brick, Parking: Outdoor x 15, Sewage system: Municipal sewer, Roofing: Asphalt shingles, Zoning: Commercial, Zoning: Residential
Sotheby’s International Realty Québec
620, boul. St-Jean, Suite 202
Pointe-Claire, Quebec, H9R 3K2