House for Sale in Outremont
712 Av. Pratt, Outremont, QC
- 6 BEDS
- 3+1 BATHS
- 6,362.50 sq.ft. Land
- 712 Av. Pratt, Outremont, QC
- 6 BEDS
- 3+1 BATHS
- 6,362.50 sq.ft. Land
- MLS® #: 27789663
- Property ID: SIRC1173474
- Property Type: Residential, House
- Lot Size: 6,362.50 sq.ft.
- Year Built: 1976
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 3+1
- Parking Spaces: 5
- Municipal Taxes 2023: $23,586
- School Taxes 2022: $3,045
Beautiful house located in Outremont and renovated over the years. This luxurious property has six bedrooms, three bathrooms and a bathroom. A private courtyard with landscaping and swimming pool. Two verandas and fully equipped basement, as well as a two-seater garage. The quality materials used during renovations add a touch of modernity and elegance to the home. This property is a real gem located in one of the most popular areas of Montreal, close to all the services and amenities necessary for a comfortable lifestyle.
Beautiful house located in the prestigious Outremont neighborhood. This is the perfect opportunity for those looking to acquire a spacious, bright, and tastefully renovated property over the years.
Brightness is one of the strengths of this house, with large windows and two sunrooms that allow natural light to bathe the different rooms of the house.
The kitchen of this house is one of the masterpieces of the property. It is huge and very well appointed, with a lunch counter and a wine cellar. You can access the terrace leading to the yard through one of the very large kitchen patio doors to enjoy it.
The living room adjacent to the dining room offers a warm and welcoming setting for your family or friends' evenings. The fireplace in the living room also adds a touch of style and elegance to the room.
Offering even more living space, the ground floor family room is ideal for relaxing moments. In the same room, a sitting area, with bay window and skylight, is also located offering a view of the outside and a great natural light. This room can serve as an office or a quiet reading corner.
A beautiful staircase will lead you to the second floor of the house, which has four bedrooms. The large master bedroom includes a walk-in closet with built-in furniture. The adjoining bathroom includes a separate shower and a bathtub. The three other bedrooms are also of good size, and a second modern bathroom, with shower and bathtub, is available to them.
The basement is fully finished and has a second large family room, a bathroom, two bedrooms, a laundry room, and a storage space. This basement is an ideal space to create an additional relaxation space for your family.
The fenced yard, lined with hedges, creates absolute privacy to enjoy your pool on hot summer days. The double garage offers you additional storage space.
This property is a unique opportunity to live in one of Montreal's most coveted neighborhoods. This beautiful property will meet all your expectations.
- Basement - Finished
- OtherGround floor8' 3.6" x 8' 6"Other
- HallwayGround floor9' 3.6" x 22' 7.2"Ceramic tiles
- Living roomGround floor15' 7.2" x 18'Wood
- KitchenGround floor19' x 21' 2.4"Ceramic tiles
- Dining roomGround floor14' 7.2" x 17' 1.3"Wood
- Family roomGround floor11' 4.8" x 28' 1.3"Wood
- DenGround floor8' 3.6" x 13' 3.6"Wood
- WashroomGround floor5' 1.2" x 8'Ceramic tiles
- Primary bedroom2nd floor15' x 20' 7.2"Wood
- Walk-In Closet2nd floor6' 7.2" x 15' 1.2"Wood
- Bathroom2nd floor6' 1.3" x 16'Ceramic tiles
- Bedroom2nd floor15' x 14' 7.2"Wood
- Bedroom2nd floor11' 8.4" x 14' 4.8"Wood
- Bedroom2nd floor14' 4.8" x 15'Wood
- Bathroom2nd floor10' 1.3" x 11' 1.2"Ceramic tiles
- Family roomBasement21' 6" x 24' 4.8"Wood
- BedroomBasement9' 1.2" x 12' 10.8"Wood
- BedroomBasement9' 10.8" x 12' 9.6"Wood
- BathroomBasement7' 1.2" x 7' 10.8"Ceramic tiles
- Laundry roomBasement6' 1.2" x 8' 3.6"Ceramic tiles
- StorageBasement15' x 15' 1.2"Concrete
Ask Us For More Information
712 Av. Pratt, Outremont, Québec, H2V2T6 Canada
Around this property
Information about the area within a 5-minute walk of this property.
- Principal and Interest 0
- Property Taxes 0
- Strata / Condo Fees 0
Driveway: Double width or more, Driveway: Plain paving stone, Heating system: Air circulation, Heating system: Space heating baseboards, Water supply: Municipality, Heating energy: Electricity, Heating energy: Natural gas, Equipment available: Other -- Filter system for the kitchen., Equipment available: Central heat pump, Foundation: Poured concrete, Hearth stove: Gaz fireplace, Garage: Attached, Garage: Heated, Garage: Double width or more, Pool: Heated, Pool: Inground, Proximity: Highway, Proximity: Cegep, Proximity: Daycare centre, Proximity: Hospital, Proximity: Park - green area, Proximity: Bicycle path, Proximity: Elementary school, Proximity: High school, Proximity: Public transport, Proximity: University, Siding: Brick, Bathroom / Washroom: Adjoining to the master bedroom, Bathroom / Washroom: Separate shower, Basement: 6 feet and over, Basement: Finished basement, Parking: Outdoor x 3, Parking: Garage x 2, Sewage system: Municipal sewer, Landscaping: Fenced, Landscaping: Land / Yard lined with hedges, Landscaping: Landscape, Window type: Sliding, Window type: Crank handle, Topography: Flat, Zoning: Residential
Sotheby’s International Realty Québec
1430 rue Sherbrooke Ouest
Montréal, Quebec, H3G 1K4