House for Sale in Dollard-Des-Ormeaux
44 Rue Alouette, Dollard-Des-Ormeaux, QC
- 6 BEDS
- 3+1 BATHS
- 7,375.43 sq.ft. Land
- 44 Rue Alouette, Dollard-Des-Ormeaux, QC
- 6 BEDS
- 3+1 BATHS
- 7,375.43 sq.ft. Land
- MLS® #: 22213939
- Property ID: SIRC1268717
- Property Type: Residential, House
- Lot Size: 7,375.43 sq.ft.
- Year Built: 1990
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 3+1
- Parking Spaces: 4
- Municipal Taxes 2023: $6,995
- School Taxes 2023: $764
Nestled on a tranquil street, this stunning family home is a true gem. Situated on a coveted corner lot, this property spans an impressive 7,375 square feet of land. Recently renovated in 2020, this home exudes a bright and airy ambiance, with soaring ceilings and an abundance of natural light. Boasting 3+3 bedrooms and 3+1 bathrooms, this home is the epitome of luxury living. The ground floor layout is thoughtfully designed, with ample space for both living and entertaining.
Nestled on a tranquil street, this stunning family home is a true gem. Situated on a coveted corner lot, this property spans an impressive 7,375 square feet of land. Recently renovated in 2020, this home exudes a bright and airy ambiance, with soaring ceilings and an abundance of natural light.
Boasting 3+3 bedrooms and 3+1 bathrooms, this home is the epitome of luxury living. The ground floor layout is thoughtfully designed, with ample space for both living and entertaining. The large eat-in kitchen is a chef's dream, featuring custom cabinetry and raised ceiling heights.
The finished basement is perfect for a home gym or media room, while the lovely large private backyard is an oasis for relaxation and outdoor entertaining. With a driveway and garage offering two parking spots each, this home is both practical and stylish.
The recent renovations are truly impressive, with all new white oak floors throughout the ground floor, new spotlights, and a brand new powder room. The family bathroom on the second floor has been completely renovated, while the master bathroom and basement bathroom have been updated. A new mantel has been installed, and the exterior of the home has been freshly painted.
To complete this picture-perfect property, hedges have been planted around the house, and a new shed has been installed in the backyard. This home is the ultimate family retreat, offering both comfort and style in a prime location.
*Declarations: - All fireplaces need to be verified by the buyer and are sold without any warranty with respect to their compliance with applicable regulations and insurance company requirements. - The choice of building inspector to be agreed upon by both parties prior to inspection.
- Basement - Finished
- OtherGround floor9' x 11'Tiles
- Living roomGround floor18' 10.8" x 11' 9.6"Wood
- Dining roomGround floor11' 9.6" x 15' 9.6"Wood
- KitchenGround floor15' 9.6" x 19' 8.4"Wood
- Laundry roomGround floor7' 3.6" x 5' 2.4"Wood
- WashroomGround floor5' 10.8" x 5' 3.6"Tiles
- Den2nd floor20' 3.6" x 12' 9.6"Carpet
- Primary bedroom3rd floor20' 6" x 17' 10.8"Carpet
- Walk-In Closet3rd floor7' 6" x 5' 8.4"Carpet
- Other3rd floor11' 4.8" x 12' 6"Tiles
- Bedroom3rd floor9' 7.2" x 15' 10.8"Carpet
- Bedroom3rd floor10' 6" x 14' 7.2"Carpet
- Bathroom3rd floor9' x 4' 9.6"Tiles
- Family roomBasement15' 7.2" x 19'Carpet
- BedroomBasement9' 7.2" x 11' 6"Carpet
- BedroomBasement8' 6" x 11' 6"Carpet
- Home officeBasement8' x 11' 6"Carpet
- BathroomBasement4' 10.8" x 10' 6"Tiles
- OtherBasement4' 6" x 6' 9.6"Wood
Ask Us For More Information
44 Rue Alouette, Dollard-Des-Ormeaux, Québec, H9A3H3 Canada
Around this property
Information about the area within a 5-minute walk of this property.
- Principal and Interest 0
- Property Taxes 0
- Strata / Condo Fees 0
Driveway: Asphalt, Driveway: Double width or more, Water supply: Municipality, Heating energy: Electricity, Equipment available: Central air conditioning, Foundation: Poured concrete, Hearth stove: Wood fireplace, Garage: Double width or more, Garage: Fitted, Proximity: Cegep, Proximity: Daycare centre, Proximity: Golf, Proximity: Hospital, Proximity: Park - green area, Proximity: Bicycle path, Proximity: Elementary school, Proximity: Réseau Express Métropolitain (REM), Proximity: High school, Proximity: Cross-country skiing, Proximity: Public transport, Bathroom / Washroom: Adjoining to the master bedroom, Basement: Finished basement, Parking: Outdoor x 2, Parking: Garage x 2, Sewage system: Municipal sewer, Roofing: Asphalt shingles, Zoning: Residential
Sotheby’s International Realty Québec
1430 rue Sherbrooke Ouest
Montréal, Quebec, H3G 1K4