House for Sale in Côte-des-Neiges / Notre-Dame-de-Grâce
4154 Av. Marlowe, Côte-des-Neiges / Notre-Dame-de-Grâce, QC
- 5 BEDS
- 2+1 BATHS
- 2,396.05 sq.ft. Land
- 4154 Av. Marlowe, Côte-des-Neiges / Notre-Dame-de-Grâce, QC
- 5 BEDS
- 2+1 BATHS
- 2,396.05 sq.ft. Land
- Recently Purchased
- MLS® #: 18988331
- Property ID: SIRC1221296
- Property Type: Residential, House
- Lot Size: 2,396.05 sq.ft.
- Year Built: 1924
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 2+1
- Parking Spaces: 1
- Municipal Taxes 2023: $8,191
- School Taxes 2023: $1,083
Nestled in a highly coveted location in NDG, adjacent to Westmount, and within walking distance of Marianopolis College, Villa Maria High School, & Villa Maria Metro Station, this fully renovated property is a true gem. With 4+1 bedrooms and 2+1 BTHS, this turnkey residence is a standout, boasting high ceilings on all floors, including the basement. The open-concept living/ dining room, sunroom & skylight above the staircase are just a few of the noteworthy features that make this property truly exceptional. The modern kitchen & bathrooms, balcony off one of the bedrooms, garage & backyard further enhance the appeal of this remarkable home.
Nestled in a highly coveted location in NDG, adjacent to Westmount, and within walking distance of Marianopolis College, Villa Maria High School, and Villa Maria Metro Station, this exceptional fully renovated property is a true gem. With 4+1 bedrooms and 2+1 bathrooms, this turnkey residence is a standout, boasting high ceilings on all floors, including the basement. The open-concept living/dining room, sunroom, and skylight above the staircase are just a few of the noteworthy features that make this property truly exceptional. The modern kitchen and bathrooms, balcony off one of the bedrooms, garage, and backyard further enhance the appeal of this remarkable home. We invite you to experience this unparalleled offering for yourself.
1. Exceptional location within walking distance of some of the city's finest schools, all amenities, easy access to the highway, and mere minutes from downtown. 2. Completely updated turn-key property. 3. Soaring ceiling heights on all floors, including the basement.
Please see below for a comprehensive list of renovations executed by the owner:
In October 2021, a year-long renovation project was initiated at the property.
- Complete demolition and replacement of foundations and basement. Foundation work was executed by Bisson Expert, and included digging out a deeper basement to provide high ceiling clearance, installation of new steel-reinforced foundations and basement flooring throughout, new French drain, and new steel-reinforced concrete basin for the exterior basement stairs. - Remainder of renovations executed by Newsam Construction. - New basement includes new spray-foam insulation, windows, plumbing, drainage, and electrical, including new fuse panel, heated bathroom flooring, pre-wiring for wall-mounted heaters (if necessary), and pre-wiring for TV/internet cable in main basement living room. - House is equipped with a central alarm system with cellular backup, including sensors for doors/windows, motion, glass break, smoke, and water leak, and pre-wiring for low temperature, carbon monoxide, and natural gas detectors. - Refreshed kitchen with new tile flooring and substrate, countertops, and plumbing fixtures. - New paint and refinished plaster work throughout the entire rest of the house. - All hardwood flooring throughout the rest of the house has been freshly sanded-down and resurfaced. - New rear balcony, rear stairs, and basement stairs in pressure-treated lumber, stained rich dark brown. - New two-storey front gallery
Could be sold furnished, price to be determined.
*Declarations: - All fireplaces need to be verified by the buyer and are sold without any warranty with respect to their compliance with applicable regulations and insurance company requirements. - The choice of building inspector to be agreed upon by both parties prior to inspection.
- Basement - Finished
- OtherGround floor5' x 10' 2.4"Ceramic tiles
- Living roomGround floor16' 2.4" x 12'Wood
- Dining roomGround floor14' 1.2" x 12'Wood
- KitchenGround floor9' 10.8" x 14' 8.4"Ceramic tiles
- DinetteGround floor4' 9.6" x 14' 6"Ceramic tiles
- WashroomGround floor5' 9.6" x 3'Wood
- Primary bedroom2nd floor15' x 11' 10.8"Wood
- Bedroom2nd floor11' 8.4" x 10' 3.6"Wood
- Bedroom2nd floor12' 1.2" x 12' 2.4"Wood
- Bedroom2nd floor10' 3.6" x 12' 2.4"Wood
- Solarium/Sunroom2nd floor10' 8.4" x 5' 6"Other
- Bathroom2nd floor7' x 8'Ceramic tiles
- PlayroomBasement15' 9.6" x 22'Other
- BedroomBasement13' 2.4" x 10'Other
- BathroomBasement8' 1.2" x 11' 9.6"Tiles
Ask Us For More Information
4154 Av. Marlowe, Côte-des-Neiges / Notre-Dame-de-Grâce, Québec, H4A3M2 Canada
Around this property
Information about the area within a 5-minute walk of this property.
- Principal and Interest 0
- Property Taxes 0
- Strata / Condo Fees 0
Heating system: Hot water, Water supply: Municipality, Heating energy: Natural gas, Equipment available: Wall-mounted air conditioning, Equipment available: Alarm system, Equipment available: Wall-mounted heat pump, Foundation: Poured concrete, Hearth stove: Wood fireplace, Garage: Detached, Garage: Single width, Proximity: Highway, Proximity: Cegep, Proximity: Daycare centre, Proximity: Hospital, Proximity: Park - green area, Proximity: Bicycle path, Proximity: Elementary school, Proximity: High school, Proximity: Public transport, Proximity: University, Basement: 6 feet and over, Basement: Separate entrance, Basement: Finished basement, Parking: Garage x 1, Sewage system: Municipal sewer, Roofing: Other -- Bitumen & Gravel, Zoning: Residential
Sotheby’s International Realty Québec
1430 rue Sherbrooke Ouest
Montréal, Quebec, H3G 1K4