House for Sale in Beaconsfield
24A Rue Lakeshore, Beaconsfield, QC
- 5 BEDS
- 6+1 BATHS
- 21,017.61 sq.ft. Land
- 24A Rue Lakeshore, Beaconsfield, QC
- 5 BEDS
- 6+1 BATHS
- 21,017.61 sq.ft. Land
- MLS® #: 20842112
- Property ID: SIRC822036
- Property Type: Residential, House
- Lot Size: 21,017.61 sq.ft.
- Year Built: 2006
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 6+1
- Parking Spaces: 9
- Municipal Taxes 2021: $23,704
- School Taxes 2023: $3,425
Situated on a spectacular 21,000 square-foot waterfront lot, this magnificent award-winning 5 bedroom 6 ½ bath home was custom built to the owner's exact specifications, infusing East Coast Style grandeur with the latest modern advancements and finest curated materials.
Meticulously designed and delivered by a leading luxury builder, this award winning masterpiece is set within a beautifully manicured lot boasting panoramic water views towards historic Pointe Claire. The property has been engineered to combine the very best craftsmanship and internationally sourced materials with innovative technology in order to create an incomparable living experience.
Classically designed, this home has been built using the finest materials to create a bespoke timeless property. Beyond the marble floored vestibule guests are greeted to an elegant foyer boasting an impressive winding staircase. The office/ library with its intricate inlaid wooden floors, is set behind stunning mahogany doors. The ample gourmet kitchen includes custom built wooden cabinetry, coffered ceilings, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, a large eat-in island with a sink, and a lovely breakfast area overlooking the water. Lined with French doors accessing the terrace, the beautiful formal dining room with its recessed round ceiling and intricately designed mahogany inlaid floors curates an indoor/outdoor perfect space for entertaining. The living room boasts a gas fireplace with a stunning limestone mantle, wonderful water views and French doors leading to the gardens.
The upper level features for bedrooms and a laundry room. The sumptuous primary retreat offers a gas fireplace, his and her dressing rooms, luxurious bath with double vanities, tub and glass shower and the most wonderful views of Lake St. Louis.
The garden level features a den/tasting area with gas fireplace, wet bar, magnificent wine cellar, a superb sound proofed home theatre, guest bedroom with ensuite, gym with sauna, glass steam shower and terrace/ pool access.
Outside is an incredible world of its own, with expansive terraces, stunning salt water pool and manicured gardens.
New Geothermal unit (Nov 2020) Generator (services 85% of home) Lutron lighting system Crestron audio integrated solution, indoor outdoor , controls pool and outdoor lights Water sensor system that turns off the home's main water supply valve if a leak is detected Honeywell Home total connect comfort Remote control of heat and air conditioning MYQ remote control garage door for delivery management Speco- player remote control of 7 cameras
Inclusions (continued): wine cellar, security system, reversed osmose water/filtration system.
*Declarations: - All fireplaces need to be verified by the buyer and are sold without any warranty with respect to their compliance with applicable regulations and insurance company requirements.
- Basement - Finished
- Bay View
- Water View
- Wood Fence
- OtherGround floor6' 2.4" x 9' 6"Marble
- HallwayGround floor23' 3.6" x 8' 1.3"Marble
- Living roomGround floor19' 3.6" x 15' 7.2"Wood
- Dining roomGround floor15' 6" x 15' 8.4"Wood
- KitchenGround floor19' 1.2" x 15' 8.4"Ceramic tiles
- DinetteGround floor12' 10.8" x 9'Ceramic tiles
- Home officeGround floor10' 6" x 15' 8.4"Wood
- StorageGround floor3' 10.8" x 8' 1.2"Other
- WashroomGround floor4' 9.6" x 8' 8.4"Other
- OtherGround floor9' 9.6" x 6' 7.2"Other
- Primary bedroom2nd floor21' 3.6" x 21' 7.2"Wood
- Walk-In Closet2nd floor10' 9.6" x 24' 8.4"Wood
- Other2nd floor18' x 11' 10.8"Marble
- Bedroom2nd floor18' x 15' 6"Wood
- Other2nd floor9' 2.4" x 5'Other
- Bedroom2nd floor17' 1.2" x 16' 1.2"Wood
- Other2nd floor7' 8.4" x 10' 9.6"Other
- Bedroom2nd floor14' 3.6" x 15'Wood
- Other2nd floor4' 1.3" x 12' 8.4"Other
- Laundry room2nd floor11' 3.6" x 4' 1.3"Other
- OtherOther17' 6" x 15' 2.4"Other
- OtherOther18' 1.2" x 15' 9.6"Other
- OtherOther7' 10.8" x 7' 1.2"Other
- BathroomOther7' 9.6" x 7' 2.4"Other
- DenOther5' 4.8" x 11'Other
- BedroomOther12' 1.2" x 15'Other
- OtherOther7' 4.8" x 10' 8.4"Other
- Family roomOther27' 7.2" x 19' 1.2"Other
- Wine cellarOther11' 3.6" x 9' 6"Other
- StorageOther8' 9.6" x 12' 6"Other
- Laundry roomOther8' 8.4" x 5' 8.4"Other
- StorageOther8' 6" x 4' 3.6"Other
- StorageOther6' 6" x 8' 3.6"Other
- StorageOther7' 1.2" x 15' 1.2"Other
- StorageOther10' 6" x 7' 1.2"Other
- StorageOther11' 1.3" x 6' 6"Other
Ask Us For More Information
24A Rue Lakeshore, Beaconsfield, Québec, H9W4H3 Canada
Around this property
Information about the area within a 5-minute walk of this property.
- Principal and Interest 0
- Property Taxes 0
- Strata / Condo Fees 0
Distinctive features: Water access -- Lake, Distinctive features: Water front -- Lake, Distinctive features: Motor boat allowed, Driveway: Double width or more, Driveway: Plain paving stone, Landscaping: Patio, Cupboard: Wood, Heating system: Air circulation, Heating system: Hot water, Heating system: Radiant, Water supply: Municipality, Heating energy: Other -- Geothermal, Heating energy: Electricity, Heating energy: Propane, Equipment available: Central vacuum cleaner system installation, Equipment available: Central air conditioning, Equipment available: Ventilation system, Equipment available: Electric garage door, Equipment available: Sauna, Equipment available: Alarm system, Windows: Wood, Hearth stove: Gaz fireplace, Garage: Attached, Garage: Other -- 3 Cars, Garage: Double width or more, Garage: Tandem, Pool: Other -- Salt, Pool: Heated, Pool: Inground, Proximity: Highway, Proximity: Cegep, Proximity: Daycare centre, Proximity: Golf, Proximity: Hospital, Proximity: Park - green area, Proximity: Bicycle path, Proximity: Elementary school, Proximity: High school, Proximity: Cross-country skiing, Proximity: Public transport, Proximity: University, Siding: Cedar shingles, Siding: Stone, Bathroom / Washroom: Adjoining to the master bedroom, Basement: Finished basement, Parking: Outdoor x 6, Parking: Garage x 3, Sewage system: Municipal sewer, Landscaping: Fenced, Landscaping: Land / Yard lined with hedges, Landscaping: Landscape, Window type: Other -- Tinted Pella, Roofing: Asphalt shingles, Topography: Sloped, Topography: Flat, View: Water, View: Panoramic, Zoning: Residential
Sotheby’s International Realty Québec
1430 rue Sherbrooke Ouest
Montréal, Quebec, H3G 1K4