House for Sale in Saint-Lambert
284 Av. Edison, Saint-Lambert, QC
- 5 BEDS
- 2+1 BATHS
- 3,921 sq.ft. Home
- 284 Av. Edison, Saint-Lambert, QC
- 5 BEDS
- 2+1 BATHS
- 3,921 sq.ft. Home
- MLS® #: 14266866
- Property ID: SIRC1292394
- Property Type: Residential, House
- Living Space: 3,921 sq.ft.
- Lot Size: 13,200 sq.ft.
- Year Built: 1925
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 2+1
- Parking Spaces: 1
- Municipal Taxes 2023: $11,365
- School Taxes 2023: $1,350
Une des rares maisons centenaires rénovées offerte sur le marché. Elle offre également un des très recherchés terrains doubles dans ce secteur. Ayant près de 4000 pc sur 3 étages, des plafonds de 10 pieds au rdc, 9 au deuxième et près de 14 pieds au troisième étage. À l'étage, se situe 3 chambres d'enfants ainsi qu'une section pour les maîtres.
One of the few renovated century-old houses available on the market. It also offers one of the highly sought-after double lots in this area.
Ideal orientation with a south-facing frontage. The backyard enjoys sunshine throughout the day with a shaded area. A generously sized rectangular pool, exceptional shrubs, cobblestones, and trees give an English charm and comforting atmosphere to the yard.
The living areas are ideally configured. An immense open space connected to the dream kitchen, renovated in 2022, allows for a spacious family room or dining area according to your desires. A fully glassed-in office with French doors is perfect for working privately while remaining close to the main living space. An immense living room and separate dining room, separated by French doors, are ideal for a TV corner and feature a magnificent original wood-burning fireplace with unparalleled charm.
The kitchen offers an 11-foot island with an integrated butcher block. A coffee corner and pantry, an extension with a walk-in pantry, a laundry area, high-end appliances, three sinks... a kitchen like you've rarely seen.
On the upper floor, there are 3 children's bedrooms and a section for the masters. This section includes an exceptional bathroom, a walk-in closet, and a large fully glassed-in room providing a space for rejuvenation and tranquility for the masters.
The wide open space on the third level offers an exceptional area.
All floors are made of heating Brazilian wood and black slate.
Plumbing and electrical were completely redone in 2021.
All bathrooms were also redone in 2021. The central wooden staircase spanning three floors is sublime!!!
The garage offers a hydraulic system for a second elevated car.
- Basement - Unfinished
- HallwayGround floor3' 9.6" x 5'Ceramic tiles
- Family roomGround floor12' 7.2" x 16' 1.2"Wood
- KitchenGround floor15' 9.6" x 19' 4.8"Wood
- Home officeGround floor12' 2.4" x 8'Ceramic tiles
- HallwayGround floor12' 1.3" x 8' 4.8"Ceramic tiles
- Dining roomGround floor10' x 13' 1.3"Wood
- Laundry roomGround floor10' 1.2" x 8' 6"Ceramic tiles
- WashroomGround floor5' 6" x 5' 1.2"Ceramic tiles
- Living roomGround floor12' x 13' 1.3"Wood
- Bedroom2nd floor12' 9.6" x 8' 6"Wood
- Primary bedroom2nd floor10' 8.4" x 16' 1.2"Wood
- Bathroom2nd floor17' 7.2" x 12' 1.2"Ceramic tiles
- Den2nd floor10' 7.2" x 20' 6"Ceramic tiles
- Bathroom2nd floor12' 9.6" x 5' 8.4"Ceramic tiles
- Bedroom2nd floor11' 2.4" x 11' 8.4"Wood
- Bedroom2nd floor10' 8.4" x 13' 9.6"Wood
- Family room3rd floor22' 1.2" x 33' 6"Wood
- StorageBasement7' 4.8" x 12' 9.6"Concrete
- StorageBasement8' 1.2" x 11' 8.4"Concrete
- StorageBasement14' 9.6" x 15' 6"Concrete
- StorageBasement7' 3.6" x 9' 3.6"Concrete
- StorageBasement9' 1.2" x 22' 9.6"Concrete
- StorageBasement13' 7.2" x 16' 7.2"Concrete
- Wine cellarBasement7' 1.3" x 7' 9.6"Concrete
Ask Us For More Information
284 Av. Edison, Saint-Lambert, Québec, J4R2P7 Canada
Around this property
Information about the area within a 5-minute walk of this property.
- Principal and Interest 0
- Property Taxes 0
- Strata / Condo Fees 0
Driveway: Asphalt, Heating system: Hot water, Water supply: Municipality, Heating energy: Natural gas, Windows: Wood, Foundation: Poured concrete, Hearth stove: Wood fireplace, Garage: Attached, Garage: Heated, Garage: Fitted, Garage: Single width, Distinctive features: Street corner, Pool: Heated, Pool: Inground, Proximity: Highway, Proximity: Cegep, Proximity: Daycare centre, Proximity: Golf, Proximity: Hospital, Proximity: Park - green area, Proximity: Bicycle path, Proximity: Elementary school, Proximity: High school, Proximity: Cross-country skiing, Proximity: Public transport, Siding: Brick, Siding: Stucco, Bathroom / Washroom: Adjoining to the master bedroom, Bathroom / Washroom: Separate shower, Basement: 6 feet and over, Basement: Unfinished, Parking: Garage x 1, Sewage system: Municipal sewer, Landscaping: Fenced, Landscaping: Land / Yard lined with hedges, Landscaping: Landscape, Window type: Hung, Window type: French window, Roofing: Asphalt shingles, Topography: Flat, Zoning: Residential
Sotheby’s International Realty Québec
1430 rue Sherbrooke Ouest
Montréal, Quebec, H3G 1K4