House for Sale in Notre-Dame-de-l'Île-Perrot
14 Rue Jean-Paul-Pariseau, Notre-Dame-de-l'Île-Perrot, QC
- 5 BEDS
- 4+2 BATHS
- 3,694.17 sq.ft. Home
- 14 Rue Jean-Paul-Pariseau, Notre-Dame-de-l'Île-Perrot, QC
- 5 BEDS
- 4+2 BATHS
- 3,694.17 sq.ft. Home
- MLS® #: 18928040
- Property ID: SIRC1279545
- Property Type: Residential, House
- Living Space: 3,694.17 sq.ft.
- Lot Size: 14,352.60 sq.ft.
- Year Built: 2005
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4+2
- Parking Spaces: 8
- Municipal Taxes 2023: $4,290
- School Taxes 2023: $622
- Water Taxes 2023: $473
- Utilities Taxes 2023: $265
Beautiful inter-generational home located on more than 14,000 square feet of land near the waterfront in Notre-Dame-de-l'Ile-Perrot. This 2005 construction features all the modern luxury one would expect from a country estate and offers large living spaces, a home theater, bi-energy central heating and air-conditioning, as well as being located on a cul-de-sac a short walk from Club de Golf Atlantide.
Welcome to Notre-Dame-de-l'Ile-Perrot, one of the most coveted areas for families in the Greater Montreal area. With its breathtaking natural beauty, waterfront parks, and prestigious golf courses, this community has experienced remarkable growth over the past two decades. Multi-million dollar homes and exceptional community services have become the norm in this thriving area.
Nestled on a perfectly situated 14,000 square foot lot near the waterfront, this stunning home was built in 2005 for its current owners. Meticulously maintained and continuously upgraded, every detail has been carefully considered.
The main residence boasts four spacious bedrooms, three full bathrooms, an expansive kitchen, and multiple designated living spaces. Whether you're hosting a grand soirée, enjoying a cozy movie night, or gathering with extended family, this home provides the perfect backdrop for every occasion.
In addition to the main residence, there is a two-storey, 1 bedroom, one-and-a-half bathroom apartment with its own independent entrance, kitchen, and laundry facilities. This luxurious addition offers a unique opportunity to accommodate your children as they start their own families or provide visiting friends and relatives with an incredible place to stay.
While this home exudes the warmth and charm of a country estate, its systems are remarkably modern. Equipped with all the comforts one would expect from a new construction luxury home, it features a finished basement with a state-of-the-art home theater that can comfortably seat twelve. The basement also includes an additional bedroom, full bathroom, dedicated storage, and workshop areas. The bi-energy heating and ventilation system, powered by electricity and propane, ensures year-round comfort and serves as an alternate energy source in the event of a power outage.
Conveniently located less than 90 seconds from Club de Golf Atlantide, which boasts two exceptional 18-hole golf courses, a magnificent clubhouse, and a renowned restaurant, this community offers the ambiance of a modern country club resort. This home is not just a place to live; it is a legacy that will provide for your family for generations to come. Don't miss the opportunity to schedule a showing and experience the epitome of luxury living in Notre-Dame-de-l'Ile-Perrot.
*Declarations: - All fireplaces need to be verified by the buyer and are sold without any warranty with respect to their compliance with applicable regulations and insurance company requirements. - The choice of building inspector to be agreed upon by both parties prior to inspection.
- Basement - Finished
- Water View
- OtherGround floor5' 1.2" x 6' 9.6"Tiles
- Family roomGround floor13' 1.3" x 11'Wood
- Living roomGround floor35' 7.2" x 13' 9.6"Wood
- DinetteGround floor9' 8.4" x 14' 6"Tiles
- KitchenGround floor14' 2.4" x 12' 3.6"Tiles
- OtherGround floor3' 6" x 5' 6"Tiles
- WashroomGround floor8' 1.2" x 5' 3.6"Tiles
- HallwayGround floor4' 7.2" x 13' 7.2"Wood
- HallwayGround floor6' 8.4" x 5' 2.4"Wood
- Walk-In ClosetGround floor6' 8.4" x 4' 1.3"Wood
- Hallway2nd floor7' 10.8" x 14' 7.2"Wood
- Bedroom2nd floor11' x 12'Wood
- Bedroom2nd floor11' 1.2" x 13' 1.3"Wood
- Bathroom2nd floor8' 10.8" x 8' 10.8"Tiles
- Primary bedroom2nd floor16' 2.4" x 15' 1.2"Wood
- Walk-In Closet2nd floor9' 9.6" x 7'Wood
- Other2nd floor13' 9.6" x 11' 7.2"Tiles
- OtherBasement23' 2.4" x 13' 2.4"Carpet
- WorkshopBasement10' 10.8" x 13' 8.4"Concrete
- Living roomBasement15' 1.3" x 23' 1.3"Floating floor
- BedroomBasement10' 1.2" x 13' 2.4"Floating floor
- OtherBasement15' 6" x 22' 2.4"Concrete
- BathroomBasement4' 9.6" x 11' 9.6"Tiles
- Walk-In ClosetBasement7' 8.4" x 6' 8.4"Floating floor
- Walk-In ClosetBasement4' 9.6" x 5' 3.6"Floating floor
- Walk-In ClosetBasement3' 7.2" x 7' 4.8"Concrete
- KitchenGround floor12' 8.4" x 15' 6"Tiles
- WashroomGround floor3' 1.2" x 7' 7.2"Tiles
- StorageGround floor3' x 3' 7.2"Tiles
- Bedroom2nd floor16' 6" x 13' 3.6"Wood
- Living room2nd floor12' 3.6" x 15'Wood
- Laundry room2nd floor2' 10.8" x 5' 2.4"Tiles
- Bathroom2nd floor7' x 12'Tiles
Ask Us For More Information
14 Rue Jean-Paul-Pariseau, Notre-Dame-de-l'Île-Perrot, Québec, J7W1P8 Canada
Around this property
Information about the area within a 5-minute walk of this property.
- Principal and Interest 0
- Property Taxes 0
- Strata / Condo Fees 0
Driveway: Asphalt, Cupboard: Wood, Heating system: Air circulation, Heating system: Electric baseboard units, Water supply: Municipality, Heating energy: Bi-energy, Heating energy: Electricity, Heating energy: Propane, Equipment available: Central vacuum cleaner system installation, Equipment available: Central air conditioning, Equipment available: Ventilation system, Equipment available: Electric garage door, Equipment available: Alarm system, Equipment available: Central heat pump, Windows: PVC, Foundation: Poured concrete, Hearth stove: Other -- Propane, Garage: Heated, Garage: Double width or more, Garage: Fitted, Distinctive features: Cul-de-sac, Proximity: Highway, Proximity: Cegep, Proximity: Daycare centre, Proximity: Golf, Proximity: Hospital, Proximity: Park - green area, Proximity: Bicycle path, Proximity: High school, Proximity: Cross-country skiing, Proximity: Public transport, Siding: Brick, Siding: Vinyl, Bathroom / Washroom: Adjoining to the master bedroom, Bathroom / Washroom: Separate shower, Basement: 6 feet and over, Basement: Finished basement, Parking: Outdoor x 6, Parking: Garage x 2, Sewage system: Municipal sewer, Distinctive features: Wooded, Landscaping: Landscape, Window type: Sliding, Window type: Tilt and turn, Roofing: Asphalt shingles, Topography: Flat, View: Water, Zoning: Residential
Sotheby’s International Realty Québec
1430 rue Sherbrooke Ouest
Montréal, Quebec, H3G 1K4