House for Sale in Carignan
190 Rue Olivier-Morel, Carignan, QC
- 5 BEDS
- 6+2 BATHS
- 91,074.52 sq.ft. Land
- 190 Rue Olivier-Morel, Carignan, QC
- 5 BEDS
- 6+2 BATHS
- 91,074.52 sq.ft. Land
- MLS® #: 24641779
- Property ID: SIRC1147993
- Property Type: Residential, House
- Lot Size: 91,074.52 sq.ft.
- Year Built: 2003
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 6+2
- Parking Spaces: 14
- Municipal Taxes 2023: $21,200
- School Taxes 2022: $2,630
Sumptuous house located in the prestigious area of Ile aux Lièvres, a favorite area renowned for its luxurious residences. The imposing and majestic property has been carefully built with high quality noble materials giving a distinctive finish that blends into its environment. It offers high ceilings offering an effect of grandeur with space, volume and light that are in perfect harmony with ubiquitous views of the water bodies. The living space is perfect for a large family, a concept that allows working from home and the basement leaves room for entertainment for all.
Architectural masterpiece meticulously designed in the reflection of the owners, combining unparalleled construction and impeccable attention to detail with an enhanced layout that is both elegant and warm offering a magnificent view of its grounds of more than 91,000 sq. ft. with waterfall, pond, pool house, gardens and trail, all on the edge of the L'Acadie River.
Ground floor :
-** The ground floor offers living areas made to entertain, formally or informally depending on the occasion.
-** The entrance closed by French doors opens onto the spacious living area designed under a high ceiling and around an imposing staircase.
-** The central staircase, around which the plan of the house is organized, forms an island, contrasting pleasantly with the white walls and floors.
-** Nearby is the cozy office perfect for working from home with built-in library.
-** The equally cozy formal living room with fireplace offers privacy.
-** The family room benefits from great light thanks to its floor-to-ceiling windows and its high ceiling with coffers and moldings. This room is enlivened by a gas fireplace with an imposing mantle that highlights its features.
-** The formal dining room is ideal for large receptions.
-** Combining elegance and functionality, the high-end kitchen with luxury appliances is sure to please with its many cupboards, worktops, central island, pantry, service area and large dining area.
-** Adjacent to the kitchen, the veranda with heated floors and coffered ceilings will quickly become your inner oasis with abundant windows.
-** A laundry room with its adjoining bathroom and a secondary access to the property as well as an additional powder room complete this floor.
-** The space at the top of the stairs overlooks the family room and benefits from its generous fenestration providing natural light.
-** The master suite has a walk-in closet, adjoining bathroom, and a private balcony.
-** The other three spacious bedrooms also have their private bathroom with heated floors and walk-in closet.
-** The open staircase leading to the basement with its hardwood floors gives it a noble aspect linking it to the main floor, offering beautiful light and spaces well integrated into the house.
-** A cozy games room with fireplace and pool table.
-** A soundproof cinema room, a sauna and an exercise room offer a good quality of life and autonomy.
-** A bedroom and a complete bathroom offer pleasant privacy to guests or teenagers.
-** Ample storage, a cold room and a service staircase leading to the garage complete this floor.
-** A full description is available.
- Basement - Finished
- Water View
- HallwayGround floor9' 1.3" x 10' 1.2"Other
- Family roomGround floor23' 10.8" x 22' 10.8"Other
- Living roomGround floor17' 1.2" x 15' 1.2"Other
- Dining roomGround floor21' 10.8" x 14' 1.2"Other
- Home officeGround floor17' 3.6" x 15' 6"Wood
- KitchenGround floor23' 4.8" x 20' 7.2"Other
- DinetteGround floor10' 2.4" x 15' 6"Other
- WashroomGround floor6' 1.3" x 3'Ceramic tiles
- VerandaGround floor18' 8.4" x 16' 1.2"Other
- BathroomGround floor5' x 8' 4.8"Ceramic tiles
- Laundry roomGround floor8' 8.4" x 12' 8.4"Other
- Primary bedroom2nd floor17' 10.8" x 26' 1.2"Wood
- Bathroom2nd floor12' 1.2" x 13' 8.4"Marble
- Bedroom2nd floor14' 10.8" x 16' 8.4"Wood
- Bathroom2nd floor9' 1.2" x 12' 10.8"Ceramic tiles
- Bedroom2nd floor15' 3.6" x 27'Wood
- Bathroom2nd floor7' 9.6" x 15' 7.2"Ceramic tiles
- Bedroom2nd floor13' x 19' 7.2"Wood
- Bathroom2nd floor8' 1.2" x 8' 6"Ceramic tiles
- PlayroomBasement22' 1.2" x 23' 1.2"Wood
- OtherBasement19' 10.8" x 24' 1.3"Carpet
- StorageBasement9' 9.6" x 18' 1.2"Other
- BedroomBasement14' x 21' 6"Wood
- BathroomBasement9' 6" x 11'Ceramic tiles
- OtherBasement9' 3.6" x 9'Wood
- OtherBasement15' 7.2" x 16' 1.3"Flexible floor coverings
- OtherBasement14' 6" x 20' 4.8"Ceramic tiles
- StorageBasement22' 3.6" x 14'Concrete
Ask Us For More Information
190 Rue Olivier-Morel, Carignan, Québec, J3L5S8 Canada
Around this property
Information about the area within a 5-minute walk of this property.
- Principal and Interest 0
- Property Taxes 0
- Strata / Condo Fees 0
Distinctive features: Water access -- River, Distinctive features: Water front -- River, Heating system: Air circulation, Heating system: Radiant, Water supply: Municipality, Heating energy: Other, Heating energy: Electricity, Equipment available: Central vacuum cleaner system installation, Equipment available: Electric garage door, Equipment available: Sauna, Equipment available: Alarm system, Hearth stove: Gaz fireplace, Garage: Attached, Garage: Heated, Garage: Detached, Garage: Double width or more, Garage: Single width, Distinctive features: No neighbours in the back, Pool: Heated, Pool: Inground, Proximity: Highway, Proximity: Park - green area, Proximity: Bicycle path, Bathroom / Washroom: Adjoining to the master bedroom, Bathroom / Washroom: Other, Bathroom / Washroom: Separate shower, Bathroom / Washroom: Jacuzzi bath-tub, Basement: 6 feet and over, Basement: Finished basement, Parking: Outdoor x 10, Parking: Garage x 4, Sewage system: Municipal sewer, Landscaping: Landscape, View: Water, Zoning: Residential
Sotheby’s International Realty Québec
1740 Av. Des Lumières
Brossard, Quebec, J4Y 0A5