House for Sale in Brossard
7600 Av. de Lugano, Brossard, QC
- 6 BEDS
- 5+1 BATHS
- 4,169 sq.ft. Home
- 7600 Av. de Lugano, Brossard, QC
- 6 BEDS
- 5+1 BATHS
- 4,169 sq.ft. Home
- MLS® #: 18922528
- Property ID: SIRC1086033
- Property Type: Residential, House
- Living Space: 4,169 sq.ft.
- Lot Size: 16,602.26 sq.ft.
- Year Built: 2012
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 5+1
- Parking Spaces: 9
- Municipal Taxes 2023: $8,666
- School Taxes 2023: $1,181
Majestic property located in the heart of the Domaine de la Rive-Sud. Of high quality construction, it has been entirely renovated with the collaboration of designer Erik Maillé. Living spaces entirely open to the outside, beautiful terraces and in-ground pool. This prestigious residence with its imposing volumes is ideal for a private retreat or for families looking for unparalleled luxury near all services.
The 7600 Lugano
For those looking for the exceptional!
Located in a very sought after area on a little over 16,500 square feet, you will be charmed by this remarkable high-end residence entirely renovated by designer Erik Maillé.
Noble materials and high level of design and finishing.
An imposing kitchen worthy of a chef with two islands with porcelain counters top offers a beautiful access to the terrace and will please the most demanding.
The dining room and the open concept living room offer exceptional luminosity.
A very large office space is ideal for professionals or simply for telecommuting.
Six bedrooms including an impressive master suite with a dreamy walk-in closet and access to its own private terrace.
The basement has a very large family room as well as an open space that can be used as a workout room and a bedroom and full bathroom.
There is also a very large space dedicated to a future pantry.
For your ultimate comfort, all bathroom floors are radiant.
A triple garage fits perfectly into the property.
Several other amenities enhance the property:
-More than 4169 square feet of living space -Basement space of 1468 square feet -Integrated garage of 927 square feet -High ceilings -Gas fireplace -Wooden floor (white oak) -Heated floors -Porcelain and quartz countertops -High end appliances -Large storage room -Central heat pump -Forced air system including several zones -Concrete terrace -Stone exterior cladding -Unistone driveway -Wrought iron fence -Garden shed
The beautifully landscaped grounds offer carefully designed outdoor living spaces including an in-ground pool, outdoor shower and the possibility of a covered spa and outdoor living room.
A distinguished & inspiring home with a refined interior!
Within walking distance of the Dix30 and close to public transportation, the REM and all services and amenities.
You will discover peace and intimacy only 20 minutes from downtown Montreal.
* Please note that the photos of the furnished rooms are for information purposes only.
- Air Conditioning
- Basement - Finished
- Breakfast Bar
- Butlers Pantry
- Cathedral Ceilings
- Central Air
- Central Vacuum
- Eat in Kitchen
- Exercise Room
- Hardwood Floors
- Heated Floors
- Open Floor Plan
- Outdoor Pool
- Privacy Fence
- Professional Grade Appliances
- Quartz Countertops
- Radiant Floor
- Walk In Closet
- Walk-in Closet
- HallwayGround floor8' 1.2" x 10' 8.4"Ceramic tiles
- Living roomGround floor17' 10.8" x 13' 2.4"Wood
- KitchenGround floor15' 9.6" x 30' 4.8"Wood
- Dining roomGround floor15' 9.6" x 13' 3.6"Wood
- Home officeGround floor18' 10.8" x 13' 4.8"Wood
- WashroomGround floor6' 6" x 5' 2.4"Wood
- Primary bedroom2nd floor28' 1.2" x 11' 1.2"Wood
- Walk-In Closet2nd floor11' 6" x 10' 3.6"Wood
- Bathroom2nd floor10' 7.2" x 10' 2.4"Ceramic tiles
- Bedroom2nd floor16' 7.2" x 13'Wood
- Bathroom2nd floor8' 1.2" x 5' 10.8"Ceramic tiles
- Bedroom2nd floor15' 1.2" x 12' 8.4"Wood
- Bathroom2nd floor9' 1.2" x 12' 3.6"Ceramic tiles
- Bedroom2nd floor13' 1.2" x 11' 2.4"Wood
- Bedroom2nd floor22' 1.2" x 10' 7.2"Wood
- Bathroom2nd floor7' 1.2" x 5' 10.8"Ceramic tiles
- Laundry room2nd floor15' 1.2" x 6' 4.8"Ceramic tiles
- PlayroomBasement15' 3.6" x 27' 2.4"Wood
- BathroomBasement6' 4.8" x 11' 8.4"Ceramic tiles
- BedroomBasement15' 3.6" x 15'Wood
- Family roomBasement19' 6" x 25' 9.6"Wood
- OtherBasement6' 7.2" x 6'Ceramic tiles
- StorageBasement25' 3.6" x 20' 1.2"Concrete
- OtherBasement8' 4.8" x 12' 9.6"Concrete
Ask Us For More Information
7600 Av. de Lugano, Brossard, Québec, J2L1C2 Canada
Around this property
Information about the area within a 5-minute walk of this property.
- Principal and Interest 0
- Property Taxes 0
- Strata / Condo Fees 0
Driveway: Plain paving stone, Rental appliances: Alarm system, Cupboard: Wood, Cupboard: Polyester, Heating system: Air circulation, Heating system: Radiant, Water supply: Municipality, Heating energy: Electricity, Heating energy: Natural gas, Equipment available: Central vacuum cleaner system installation, Equipment available: Level 2 charging station, Equipment available: Ventilation system, Equipment available: Electric garage door, Equipment available: Alarm system, Equipment available: Central heat pump, Windows: Other, Foundation: Poured concrete, Hearth stove: Gaz fireplace, Garage: Heated, Garage: Double width or more, Garage: Fitted, Pool: Heated, Pool: Inground, Proximity: Highway, Proximity: Cegep, Proximity: Daycare centre, Proximity: Golf, Proximity: Hospital, Proximity: Park - green area, Proximity: Bicycle path, Proximity: Elementary school, Proximity: Réseau Express Métropolitain (REM), Proximity: High school, Proximity: Public transport, Proximity: University, Siding: Stone, Bathroom / Washroom: Adjoining to the master bedroom, Bathroom / Washroom: Separate shower, Basement: 6 feet and over, Basement: Finished basement, Parking: Outdoor x 6, Parking: Garage x 3, Sewage system: Municipal sewer, Landscaping: Fenced, Landscaping: Land / Yard lined with hedges, Landscaping: Landscape, Window type: Crank handle, Roofing: Asphalt shingles, Topography: Flat, Zoning: Residential
Sotheby’s International Realty Québec
299 chemin Knowlton
Lac-Brome, Quebec, J0E 1V0