House for Sale in Lorraine
35 Ch. de Hombourg, Lorraine, QC
- 5 BEDS
- 3+2 BATHS
- 21,420.18 sq.ft. Land
- 35 Ch. de Hombourg, Lorraine, QC
- 5 BEDS
- 3+2 BATHS
- 21,420.18 sq.ft. Land
- MLS® #: 9025352
- Property ID: SIRC1295966
- Property Type: Residential, House
- Lot Size: 21,420.18 sq.ft.
- Year Built: 1998
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3+2
- Parking Spaces: 12
- Municipal Taxes 2023: $10,329
- School Taxes 2022: $1,072
Explore a sumptuous prestigious property in Lorraine, with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, home theater and double garage. Its majestic allure and timeless charm will captivate you upon arrival. On a spacious lot of over 20,000 sq.ft., this residence offers luxury and comfort with high-end finishes. Close to amenities, it is a haven of peace for an elegant family life, perfectly combining nature and urban proximity. Fully landscaped lot with inground pool, covered space and more! An unparalleled luxury experience awaits. Looking forward to showing you around.
Welcome to 35 Ch. d'Hombourg:
The epitome of luxury and elegance in the heart of the popular sector of Lorraine. Allow us to introduce you to this prestigious property that will satisfy the most demanding of connoisseurs.
Nestled within a vast lot of more than 20,000 square feet, this sumptuous residence offers a life in harmony with nature while being close to urban amenities. With its 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and a double garage, this spacious residence offers you all the space you need for your comfort and well-being.
As soon as you arrive, you will be amazed by its majestic appearance and its timeless charm. The refined architectural lines and meticulous details testify to a unique design, combining tradition and modernity with brio.
As soon as you walk through its doors, the elegant interior will welcome you in a setting of comfort and refinement. The bright and airy rooms, embellished with noble materials and high-end finishes, reflect the attention paid to the smallest details.
The kitchen, a true masterpiece, is equipped with the best technologies for the most demanding gourmets. The living spaces, designed to promote conviviality and family well-being, open onto a sumptuous landscaped garden where unparalleled serenity reigns.
The sumptuous outdoor space invites you to relax and contemplate. An inground swimming pool, perfect for hot summer days, is surrounded by a spacious terrace, ideal for your moments of relaxation and leisure.
Beyond the exceptional amenities of this residence, you will be seduced by the proximity to the best schools, luxury boutiques, refined restaurants and renowned sports facilities, making this property an ideal haven of peace for your family life. .
In conclusion, this prestigious property in the popular area of Lorraine is an invitation to tranquility, elegance and well-being. Let yourself be seduced by its timeless charm and experience uncompromising luxury. One visit will be enough for you to succumb to the irresistible charm of this architectural jewel.
The little extras:
- Home theater - All doors on floors in solid wood - Wood and natural gas fireplaces - Large mezzanine on the 2nd floor with a multitude of possibilities - Impeccable landscaping - Automatic watering system - 2 central heat pumps - High ceilings - 300 amp electrical input - And more!
- Basement - Finished
- HallwayGround floor5' 1.2" x 11'Ceramic tiles
- Living roomGround floor19' 1.3" x 19' 9.6"Wood
- Family roomGround floor18' 7.2" x 17' 7.2"Ceramic tiles
- KitchenGround floor16' 3.6" x 16'Ceramic tiles
- Dining roomGround floor16' 6" x 15'Wood
- WashroomGround floor5' 7.2" x 4' 1.3"Ceramic tiles
- Laundry roomGround floor11' 4.8" x 11' 1.3"Ceramic tiles
- Primary bedroom2nd floor14' 1.3" x 17'Wood
- Walk-In Closet2nd floor6' 10.8" x 5' 1.2"Wood
- Walk-In Closet2nd floor6' 1.2" x 5' 1.2"Wood
- Bathroom2nd floor16' 7.2" x 15'Ceramic tiles
- Bedroom2nd floor13' 6" x 10' 1.2"Wood
- Bedroom2nd floor14' 8.4" x 13' 4.8"Wood
- Bedroom2nd floor14' 6" x 10' 6"Wood
- Bathroom2nd floor10' x 7' 2.4"Ceramic tiles
- Family roomBasement19' 9.6" x 12' 1.3"Wood
- BedroomBasement17' 1.2" x 12' 7.2"Wood
- PlayroomBasement17' 1.3" x 14' 4.8"Wood
- OtherBasement22' 7.2" x 15' 8.4"Carpet
- BathroomBasement10' 1.3" x 9' 8.4"Ceramic tiles
- Wine cellarBasement16' 9.6" x 8' 7.2"Other
Ask Us For More Information
35 Ch. de Hombourg, Lorraine, Québec, J6Z4N2 Canada
Around this property
Information about the area within a 5-minute walk of this property.
- Principal and Interest 0
- Property Taxes 0
- Strata / Condo Fees 0
Driveway: Plain paving stone, Cupboard: Wood, Heating system: Air circulation, Heating system: Electric baseboard units, Water supply: Municipality, Heating energy: Electricity, Equipment available: Central vacuum cleaner system installation, Equipment available: Ventilation system, Equipment available: Electric garage door, Equipment available: Central heat pump, Windows: PVC, Foundation: Poured concrete, Hearth stove: Wood fireplace, Hearth stove: Gaz fireplace, Garage: Heated, Garage: Double width or more, Garage: Fitted, Pool: Heated, Pool: Inground, Proximity: Highway, Proximity: Cegep, Proximity: Golf, Proximity: Hospital, Proximity: Park - green area, Proximity: Bicycle path, Proximity: Elementary school, Proximity: High school, Proximity: Public transport, Siding: Stone, Bathroom / Washroom: Adjoining to the master bedroom, Bathroom / Washroom: Separate shower, Basement: 6 feet and over, Basement: Finished basement, Parking: Outdoor x 10, Parking: Garage x 2, Sewage system: Municipal sewer, Landscaping: Fenced, Landscaping: Land / Yard lined with hedges, Distinctive features: Wooded, Landscaping: Landscape, Window type: Crank handle, Roofing: Asphalt shingles, Topography: Flat, Zoning: Residential
Sotheby’s International Realty Québec
3265, aut. Jean-Noël Lavoie
Laval, Quebec, H7P 5P2