House for Sale in Blainville
28 Rue de l'Ardennais, Blainville, QC
- 6 BEDS
- 3 BATHS
- 22,501.95 sq.ft. Land
- 28 Rue de l'Ardennais, Blainville, QC
- 6 BEDS
- 3 BATHS
- 22,501.95 sq.ft. Land
- MLS® #: 13109957
- Property ID: SIRC1219799
- Property Type: Residential, House
- Lot Size: 22,501.95 sq.ft.
- Year Built: 1999
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 3
- Parking Spaces: 8
- Municipal Taxes 2023: $4,659
- School Taxes 2022: $589
Welcome to this magnificent property in Blainville, Les Boisés Du Parc Équestre district. With 6 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, large rooms and a veranda at the back, this spacious home offers a safe family environment. The double garage, the land of more than 22,000 sq.ft. on a street corner, the wood fireplace and the brick on the 4 sides add touches of elegance. Close to all services, this house will allow you to enjoy the tranquility of the neighborhood while being close to schools, parks, shops and public transport in Blainville. Looking forward to showing you around!
Welcome to 28 Rue de l'Ardennais:
This magnificent property located in the heart of the picturesque town of Blainville, in the Les Boisés Du Parc Équestre district. This spacious home offers a warm and safe family environment, while being ideally close to all the services you may need.
With its 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, this property offers ample space to accommodate your entire family and guests. The rooms are generous, offering a comfortable setting to enjoy moments of relaxation and conviviality. In addition, a beautiful veranda at the back of the house will allow you to relax while enjoying the view of the vast lot of over 22,000 square feet, located at the corner of the street.
This house also has a double garage, providing a convenient and secure parking space for your vehicles. The wood-burning fireplace in the living room adds a touch of elegance and creates a warm atmosphere, ideal for winter evenings. In addition, the brick that surrounds the four sides of the house gives a classic and timeless look.
By living in this property, you will be enchanted by the tranquility of the Les Boisés Du Parc Équestre district, while benefiting from the proximity of amenities such as schools, parks, shops and public transport. Blainville is a city renowned for its welcoming atmosphere and its exceptional quality of life, which makes it an ideal place to establish your home.
Don't miss this unique opportunity to own an exceptional property in one of Blainville's most sought-after neighborhoods. Contact us today to schedule a visit and experience for yourself all that this home has to offer.
The little extra:
- Generator in case of power failure. - Central heating system with heat pump for comfort. - Hot plate, built-in oven and garbage disposal in the kitchen. - Huge parking lot, double garage and electric door openers for vehicles. - Private bathroom to relax. - Huge walk-in closet - Abundance of storage in the basement. - Electrical installation for a car charger
- Basement - Finished
- HallwayGround floor7' 10.8" x 5' 9.6"Ceramic tiles
- Dining roomGround floor12' 1.3" x 11' 2.4"Wood
- KitchenGround floor13' 3.6" x 11' 1.2"Ceramic tiles
- DinetteGround floor6' 1.2" x 10' 9.6"Ceramic tiles
- Laundry roomGround floor8' x 6'Ceramic tiles
- Living roomGround floor17' 1.2" x 16' 4.8"Wood
- BedroomGround floor11' 8.4" x 9' 6"Wood
- BedroomGround floor11' 8.4" x 11' 3.6"Wood
- BathroomGround floor9' 3.6" x 5' 9.6"Ceramic tiles
- Primary bedroomGround floor15' 3.6" x 14' 4.8"Wood
- BathroomGround floor9' 9.6" x 11' 9.6"Ceramic tiles
- Walk-In ClosetGround floor9' 9.6" x 5'Ceramic tiles
- BedroomBasement22' 1.3" x 9' 10.8"Wood
- StorageBasement24' 8.4" x 9'Concrete
- Cellar / Cold roomBasement18' x 8'Wood
- BathroomBasement10' 7.2" x 5' 8.4"Ceramic tiles
- BedroomBasement14' 1.2" x 13' 4.8"Wood
- BedroomBasement9' 3.6" x 10' 1.2"Wood
- Family roomBasement27' 6" x 22'Wood
Ask Us For More Information
28 Rue de l'Ardennais, Blainville, Québec, J7C4X4 Canada
Around this property
Information about the area within a 5-minute walk of this property.
- Principal and Interest 0
- Property Taxes 0
- Strata / Condo Fees 0
Driveway: Asphalt, Driveway: Plain paving stone, Cupboard: Melamine, Heating system: Air circulation, Heating system: Space heating baseboards, Heating system: Electric baseboard units, Water supply: Municipality, Heating energy: Electricity, Equipment available: Other -- Generator, Equipment available: Ventilation system, Equipment available: Electric garage door, Equipment available: Alarm system, Equipment available: Central heat pump, Windows: PVC, Foundation: Poured concrete, Hearth stove: Wood fireplace, Garage: Heated, Garage: Double width or more, Garage: Fitted, Distinctive features: Street corner, Proximity: Highway, Proximity: Cegep, Proximity: Daycare centre, Proximity: Golf, Proximity: Park - green area, Proximity: Bicycle path, Proximity: Elementary school, Proximity: High school, Proximity: Cross-country skiing, Proximity: Public transport, Siding: Brick, Siding: Stucco, Bathroom / Washroom: Adjoining to the master bedroom, Bathroom / Washroom: Separate shower, Basement: 6 feet and over, Basement: Finished basement, Parking: Outdoor x 6, Parking: Garage x 2, Sewage system: Municipal sewer, Landscaping: Land / Yard lined with hedges, Distinctive features: Wooded, Landscaping: Landscape, Window type: Sliding, Window type: Crank handle, Roofing: Asphalt shingles, Topography: Flat, Zoning: Residential
Sotheby’s International Realty Québec
3265, aut. Jean-Noël Lavoie
Laval, Quebec, H7P 5P2